LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   The Mental Minx's Off-Topic Party (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=677)
-   -   F*** YOU, PARIS (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196702)

EnderWiggin 03-26-2009 06:31 PM

F*** YOU, PARIS
 
Achilles returns tonight!

(9 hours remain) at the time of this post, so about 0330 am EST!

*party*

Would have started this somewhere else, but RD is the only forum I know of that would allow me to post this without bitching about elitism or some **** like that.

Anyway, I can't wait until he comes back - Kavar's has been rather quiet without him :(

:)

_EW_

Samnmax221 03-26-2009 08:32 PM

Achilles? Elitism? I don't see it. He certain;y has more energy than I do when it come to dealing with idiots, that I'll say.

Sabretooth 03-27-2009 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnderWiggin (Post 2606646)
Would have started this somewhere else, but RD is the only forum I know of that would allow me to post this without bitching about elitism or some **** like that.

**** you you snobbish elitist prick

Samnmax221 03-27-2009 03:19 AM

Will he smite the obnoxious church lady, and deliver us to the promised land?

EnderWiggin 03-27-2009 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabretooth (Post 2606834)
**** you you snobbish elitist prick

sabre i'm breaking our friendship for this.

and I'm getting you kicked out of the secret-chat.

_EW_

urluckyday 03-27-2009 09:08 AM

Ooooooh secret-chat? I like secrets!

Sabretooth 03-27-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnderWiggin (Post 2606925)
sabre i'm breaking our friendship for this.

and I'm getting you kicked out of the secret-chat.

This is why Devon got us all on Skype. You can't kick others out of chats.

:shades2:

Ray Jones 03-27-2009 10:18 AM

I remember the time when we still had the points system and had to buy user titles instead of changing them at will, and someone lovely and clever, a real man so to say, gave Das Mole, who had no money at all, the title "I'm a prick".

EnderWiggin 03-27-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabretooth (Post 2606969)
This is why Devon got us all on Skype. You can't kick others out of chats.

:shades2:

We'll start a new one and leave you out because you are now a SECOND-GROUPER!

(or at least a first grouper who likes second groupers, but still)

_EW_

Sabretooth 03-27-2009 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnderWiggin (Post 2607127)
We'll start a new one and leave you out because you are now a SECOND-GROUPER!

(or at least a first grouper who likes second groupers, but still)

You know a chat without me would fail. :shades2:

EnderWiggin 03-28-2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabretooth (Post 2607277)
You know a chat without me would fail. :shades2:

ok fine i <3 you again

_EW_

Samnmax221 03-28-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Jones (Post 2606974)
I remember the time when we still had the points system and had to buy user titles instead of changing them at will, and someone lovely and clever, a real man so to say, gave Das Mole, who had no money at all, the title "I'm a prick".

This real man sounds dreamy.

EnderWiggin 04-05-2009 08:55 AM

I'd like to point out that Kavar's is pretty much dead now that Achilles got half-nanned.

My favorite subforum is dying :(

_EW_

Sabretooth 04-05-2009 09:14 AM

We can always discuss important and serious matters here.

Ray Jones 04-05-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnderWiggin (Post 2610953)
I'd like to point out that Kavar's is pretty much dead now that Achilles got half-nanned.

A pity that he can't seem to get it going without being the spoothead that he is.

EnderWiggin 04-05-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabretooth (Post 2610961)
We can always discuss important and serious matters here.

Yeah right :dozey: that'll never work, there are like 6 members who come here, and one of them is Avery.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Jones (Post 2611050)
A pity that he can't seem to get it going without being the spoothead that he is.

You win some, you lose some :/

_EW_

Smon 04-05-2009 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabretooth (Post 2610961)
We can always discuss important and serious matters here.


I semi-support this notion.

Samnmax221 04-05-2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabretooth (Post 2610961)
We can always discuss important and serious matters here.

Abortion is awesome. santsmil

EnderWiggin 04-05-2009 05:27 PM

^^ Abortion is a woman's right.

_EW_

Samnmax221 04-05-2009 06:47 PM

Abortion is awesome.
:patriot::carms::punch1:bow::bot2::jester1: :giveup::words::hugs:

Hallucination 04-05-2009 06:57 PM

Women's rights are awesome.








Including abortion, mothertrucker!

Samnmax221 04-05-2009 07:11 PM

NAW....
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...5/Blackeye.JPG

Sabretooth 04-06-2009 12:38 PM

I, for one, have always been an avid supporter of the FALCON PANCH.

Ray Jones 04-06-2009 02:31 PM

U NOG

WHITE DRAGON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FALCON PUNCH

itchythesamurai 04-14-2009 08:02 PM

But could White Dragon ever possibly hope to be > than White Snake, Ray?

http://www.rudysarzo.com/images/bio/Whitesnake.jpg

I think not. Women have the right to be groupies for White Snake.

Samnmax221 04-14-2009 08:08 PM

You mean those aren't girls?

EnderWiggin 04-14-2009 09:52 PM

the senate is going crazy with posts now!

_EW_


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.