LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Whispering Rock Lakeside Chat (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=601)
-   -   I played Psychonauts again today... (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196902)

DarthAve 04-04-2009 11:35 PM

I played Psychonauts again today...
 
It's been a while... I want to say about 6 months considering I was on an on off KOTOR/KOTOR2 kick two months before I got my 360....

It felt really good, revisiting it. It feels especially good because I played it at my boyfriends house because he's borrowed my xbox & that game. It feels really good to me that after about 4 years since I got it, Psychonauts is still enjoyable.

I just felt like sharing that with you guys...

Smon 04-05-2009 12:43 AM

I need to get my copy resurfaced.

I'm so sorry Psychonauts... I'll get you fixed soon enough. ;_;

Incidentally, how come you get the veteran badge and I don't?

Thrik 04-05-2009 05:40 AM

The system was only implemented recently, and the process of spotting and selecting people is ongoing. ;)

I'm hoping to replay Psychonauts this year, having not done so since like 2006. I want to get a PC hooked up to the TV so I can play it on the big screen. :D

Smon 04-05-2009 03:41 PM

Well then how come Avery and I get the veteran badge and you don't?

Surely you noticed yourself. :D

DarthAve 04-05-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smon (Post 2611075)
Well then how come Avery and I get the veteran badge and you don't?

Surely you noticed yourself. :D

If Cheez or Squid came back or somepeople who were supercool oldbies, they would get the Jesus badge.

Sabretooth 04-06-2009 12:45 PM

An all-moderator thread in an on-topic board derails without the slightest sense of decency? More likely than you think.

DarthAve 04-06-2009 09:16 PM

And for once, derailment is not my fault. =D

Unfortunatly, Darrell is not going to continue playing the game... which you all just lost. >.>

Jove 05-29-2009 08:46 AM

Toothpaste!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smon (Post 2610888)
I need to get my copy resurfaced.

I'm so sorry Psychonauts... I'll get you fixed soon enough. ;_;

Incidentally, how come you get the veteran badge and I don't?

I've fixed problem scratches with toothpaste and an electric toothbrush, believe it or not.

DarthAve 05-29-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jove (Post 2628860)
I've fixed problem scratches with toothpaste and an electric toothbrush, believe it or not.

I tried this with my copy of mass effect when I f*cked it up royally. It was still shot, but loaded a bit longer.

urluckyday 05-29-2009 07:19 PM

^That sucks...such a good game too...

Jove 05-29-2009 07:23 PM

If more is better, too much is just right.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthAve (Post 2628987)
I tried this with my copy of mass effect when I f*cked it up royally. It was still shot, but loaded a bit longer.

Try repeating the process. It took me a couple of tries and some pretty heavy-handed work to fix my disk. That was with a single obvious problem scratch and an electric toothbrush.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.