TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!
TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.8 version is done!
DeadlyStream link to 1.8 and patch http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/
Authors: Zbyl2 and DarthStoney
Contact: PM us at Lucas Forums
Name: TSL Restored Content Mod
Restores a lot of cut content in KOTOR (TSL).
After installing a mod, it is suggested that you start a new game. However, loading earlier savegame from Peragus (before entering Ebon Hawk for the first time), should work as well. DO NOT start playing mod with save after entering the Hawk - it might even break your game.
Saves from version 1.5 "should" work after installing version 1.6 but It is still suggested to start new game.
If the mod has been installed correctly, your launcher will change.
2. CHANGELOG from v 1.5
* Cut-scenes tweaked
* Added missing scripts
* Added HK-47 to Ebon Hawk during post-Telos holovid scene
* Fixes/restorations to T3's dialog
* Fixes to Kreia's dialog
* Fixes to conditional scripts in Bao-Dur's dialog
* Fixed spelling error in journal
* Fixed Kreia's skill lesson
* Fixed HK-47's infinite XP bug
* Fixes to G0T0's dialog
* Fixes to Atton's dialog
* Fixed Bao-Dur's infinite shields bug
* Added/fixed checks for Revan's gender in some dialogs
* Fixed conditional scripts for Handmaiden
* Fixes to Mira's dialog
* Fixed Kreia's sightlesson break with less than 0 Comp/Repair skill
* Fixes to Visas Marr's dialog
* Force Sight can now be learned only on Ebon Hawk
* Added reward for doing Visas training
* Fixed INF influence/DS exploit with HK's question
* Removed 2000 creds reward for de-stabalizing Dantooine
* Modified a line to skip the "Medic" global being set to 1 if it's already 2, disabling some additional options you got
* Fixed an INF Influnce loss issue with the "New Strength" check
* Fixes an issue with the Hanharr lesson not being re-accessable if not yet completed, or not accessable if you broke Hanharr
* Added proper animations when training Disciple to Jedi
* Added missing T1-N1's VOs
* Fixes to Batono's quest
* Fixes to Chano's dialog
* Fixes to Harra's dialog
* Fixes to Luxa's dialog
* Fixes to Mebla's dialog
* Fixed cantina's scripts
* Added missing LS-points gained scripts
* Fixed Atris' cut-scenes
* Removed blank line from Moza's dialog
* Added script to heal Bao-Dur in Atris' academy after freeing him from the cage
* Fixed ability to use console with Slusk still alive
* Fixed broken computer skill check in Exchane office
* Added ability to go from detention cell camera to reception camera
* Restored parts of greeter droid conversation in docks
* Fixes to Hanmaidens dialogs in Telos' Academy
* Added missing skill checks
* Fixed conversation about Batono with Chodo Habat
* All options to ask about Ebon Hawk/Sojourn removed after returning to Telos
* Fixes to Green's dialog
* Fixes to Samhan dialog
* All force fields in Military base will now show a message about Bao-Dur
* Added missing VOs for IT-31
* Added triggers for Red Eclipse in all area entrances
* Fixes to Geeda's and Ondar's dialogs
* Visquis' subtitles no longer missing
* Fixes to Opo Chano content
* Fixes to scripts
* Fixes to Sasquesh's dialog
* Corrected DS-points gained scripts
* Removed alien VO from lines that were supposed to be silent
* Fixes to Adana's quest
* Fixed infinite XP issue
* Fixes to Lassavou's quest
* Fixes to Pylon quest
* Changed/corrected some camera angles
* Fixed speeling errors
* Added VOs for T3 on Goto's Yacht
* Fixed bug that would allow you to upgrade T3/HK infinite amount of time
* HK-50s will no longer spawn if you send HK-47 to Goto's Yacht (for both plot and balance reasons)
* Sullustan and other quest-related NPCs are now removed from Jekk'Jekk Tarr when bounty hunters attacks you
* Added heal script for party members when entering Goto's Yacht
* Added HK-influence-decrease script to speeder bike convo
* Fixed lip-synchs in Atton's convo with Twin Suns on Goto's Yacht
* Added missing Exile's gender check
* Fixed Mandalore's missing VO bug
* Fixed incorrect animations
* Fixes to Terlyn's dialog
* Fixed infinite influence bug
* Fixed decrease influence bug in Sakerie's dialog
* Fixed spelling errors
* Corrected random NPC's dialogs
* Fixes complete silence during Hanharr's introduction of the planet
* Dead Kiph will no longer set traps
* Random Vaklu soldier will no longer spawn near the palace entrance when you go to Kiph
* Fixed cutscenes not triggering properly during battle of Onderon if you deactivated force fields via terminal when you're allied with Vaklu
* Fixed Battle of Khoonda trigger
* Restored Militia NPC near Khoonda
* Fixed bug that would allow you to fight Vrook to soon
* Fixed problems with HK-50 encounter
* Jorran will no longer try to sell you Jedi Artifacts after you bought them
* Fixed missing Disciple issues
* Fixed Bao-Dur's lip synching
* Fixed bug, wen you had to "click" to continue Kreia's cutscene in Rebuilt Jedi Enclave
* Fixed Zherron's dialog
* You can no longer recruit Jorran to Militia after the battle
* Kreia now removes her hood on-screen
* Some other changes in meeting with Jedi masters
* Fixed journal entries
RAVAGER, MALACHOR AND ENDGAME:
* Some movies no longer play twice
* Tweaked some cut-scenes
* Fixed Sion's dialog
* Added Atton in the background when talking to Visas/Handmaiden
* Fixed bug, when sometimes Sion would stop attacking Atton
* Some Visas Marr and Handmaiden dialog options were removed from battle of telos/ravager parts, because they didn't make any sense at the ending (like, asking Handmaiden about her name, or asking Visas to take you to her master)
* You can no longer ask Kreia about the future of dead party members
* Fixed Atton's dialog at the ending if he loses his battle with Sion
CHANGES FOR NO-ENGLISH VERSIONS OF TSLRCM:
* Journal entries, HK Factory and Malachor V are now fully translated into Italian if you choose Italian version during installation
* Fixed name "Mercenary" displayed in English during Khoonda battle even if you played non-english version of the mod
3. Mod (In)compatibility:
Prologue - Peragus - Harbinger Correction Mod (1.1) by Ulic is COMPATIBLE
Sion's Arrival to Peragus Fix (2.0) by Zbyl is COMPATIBLE
Coruscant - Jedi Temple by DeathDisco is COMPATIBLE
M4-78 will NOT work with this mod.
USM-compatibility patch can be downloaded in download section over at deadlystream.com
1. Go to your TSL directory.
2. Find file called unins000.exe
3. Rund unins000.exe.
5. Go to your TSL directory. Folder called "backup" was created during installation. Open it.
6. In "backup" folder you'll find two sub-folders - "launcher" and "modules".
7. Copy files from "backup\launcher" directory into "launcher" folder in game's main directory.
8. Copy files from "backup\modules" directory into "modules" folder in game's main directory.
9. Congratulation - TSLRCM has been successfully removed from your game's folders!
* Jinger/Kreia - the Rebuilt enclave and Handmaidens
* Vpuppet - the “New” HK factory
* MonoGiganto - T3’s fixed dialog and ZezKiel’s fixed dialog on NarShadaa
* Savvy30039 - the new animations
* SWfan28 - scripting genius of a lot of areas
* Hassat Hunter - the "New" HK factory and lot of bug fixing
* Pra_Viilon - launcher
* Usagi - Kaevee
* Hassat Hunter
* Lord of Hunger
* Melkor, MrPhil - French
* Alec - Italian
* Rodro Lliv, Januszka, Serpol - Spanish
* Pestilenz, Lex - German
Special thanks to
* Sith Holocron - for his all-time support
Thanks to DeadlyStream for giving us space on his forums and all the people of the TSL community that helped with bug finding in the beta.
Thanks to tk102 for the dlg editor/
Thank you to the members of Team Gizka for finding out about the missing HK factory modules and all the content that was cut from KotorTSL and making sense of it all, because without all their previous efforts and hard work none of this would be possible.
Thanks to Jdnoa and Dashus for the tools they created for which none of this would be possible without them.
This mod may not be modified or distributed without the explicit permission of the authors.
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.
Have fun! :)
Awesome! Thanks for this!
I know you're working on M478EP, but is there a current work around to make M478 playable with TSLRCM? I don't mind having to warp occasionally or use KSE to append a quest journal. What are the big file conflicts (other than story inconsistency, of course)?
Mod is up at KotOR Files; Click Me!
@DarthStoney: That is wonderful that you've managed it despite your Jobproblems. Thank you for this mod and also ensure that some things have been translated into German. I'm looking forward to playing this mod.
Before I screw something up, is oldflash's Final Touch mod compatible?
I have 1 little fix to do and I will have a working patch for the Ultimate Saber mod soon.
What about those two movies I was acquiring for you? If you'd rather discuss this off-line, I'll await your e-mail.
*installs KotOR 2 for the 52nd time*
Nice job, Stoney; you knew that my quarterly playthrough of KotOR 2 was approaching, didn't you? :xp:
I just wanted to ask, what are the changes, both and minor and major, are there in 1.5 that weren't present in 1.2? For example, how has the HK Factory "changed", etc.
Great job, wish I could play it.
I have logged on for the first time in a hell of a long time to say great job to everyone who worked on this mod. This will definitely make the game much better.
The only question I have is, not that its bad but how is it only 23 MB?
Lol, take a look at the title. See that "restored"? Well, it means that it actually re-use a lot of unused already in-game content. TSL RCM does not exactly add content, rather restore what is already there.
I can't seem to be able to download the USM "fix" it says I reached by download limit. Do I have to join DeadlyStream?
Cool, it's finally out. :thmbup1:
Just a heads up: The default installation path is "C:\Program Files\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2".
I missed that the first time and wondered why there were no changes to my SWKotOR2 folder. :blush2:
Damn... I wish I noticed that too. I had just installed the USM mod with it's patch...
Great job Stoney, Zbyl, and everyone else who worked on the mod!
Here's to TSLRCM and the two awesome modders who finished it. :cheers:
And now for the best playthrough of my entire life.... ;) :D
Just awesome! Dang, I started playing TSL just 2 weeks a go. Done with Nar Shaddaa.
Is it safe to continue or should I better restart?
But congrats on this massive tour-de-force, I think you guys will be immortal now. A spot in the games museum or something. Straight down into the history books. Whenever somebody will mention TSL, your names will follow sweet :lol:
Yet again, just awesome!
Ah, blast x-D
I thought it wouldn't be smart to continue. Since when do I ask such nooby questions o_Q
Thanks for the quick reply, I'll be soooooooooooo enjoying this stuff!
Are the bugs that were fixed by Team Gizkas patches solved in this version?
I am glad this is finally out. Quick question though. I am running the 1.4 version of this mod with all patches including the USM compatability patch. Should I uninstall the previous version of this mod first before running this one, or will it replace the necessary files?
Kudos, this is really great. :thmbup1:
Congratulations on finishing this mod Stony and everyone else who worked on it. I'll be sure to play it sometime in the future. ;) (Can't right now due to various important reasons which you need not know. :p) Just two questions, is work on the GenoHaradan still being continued? If so, how much progress have you guys gotten done? (Scripting, dialogue, animating, programming, etc..)
No, seriously what we are doing as of now is researching the game files to see if there is any more cut content we weren't aware of. I want this mod to be the best GenoHaradan restoration possible.
This is a great day in kotor modding:)
I have found a bug on Onderon. I know it cant be anything else I have installed because well I only have some texture mods (and USM) installed besides this.
Two bugs actually both in the Cantina.
First Nikko isnt there thus its not possible to progress the main quest for Onderon - to free Dhagon Ghent. And I dont know how to use the KSE to set the right globals/scripts to get the next part of the quest.
Second Qimtiq the Cantina owner has a really annoying bug. Two actually but one causes the other.
When you talk to him to race he says that Panar's (first tier) time is <unspecified string> or something like that then you go into the race; and as Panar doesnt have a time set to beat you cant beat him so when you finish the race you go back into the conversation with Qimtiq as if you had simply left the room "oh your back". You dont win the race.
This causes what could be considered a game breaking bug and time you try to walk away from him; through the arch behind you it reinitialises the conversation with him so you cant get away. And it just repeats. I had to reload a previous save.
Dont know if this has been reported yet. No idea if it was present in 1.4.
I checked, not a TSLRCM issue.
Are you using the TSLRCM/USM Compatibility patch?
This is probably a stupid question, but I had to ask anyway. I should preface this by saying I haven't really ever been involved in the modding community, so I have very little knowledge of how mods interact with K1/K2.
That being said, does TSLRCM fix any of the issues related with Vista? Or is that just an entirely different issue altogether?
Also, does it impact the KSE at all?
No KSE still works the same as it did before any changes.Just a few more globals o be able to mess with.
Yes I am.
Though I am having this problem:
I just found a mod and I was wondering, again, if it would be compatible.
Ive only got this and USM and a few texture mods.
Ill do a reinstall. Try again.
Excellent work as always
Does this work with M4-78?
Edit: I'm apparently blind, oops. x_x
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2015 - All rights reserved.