LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   The Outlander Club (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=623)
-   -   Post pic of your current Shepard (56k hurtlock) (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=203333)

Totenkopf 04-01-2010 07:01 PM

Post pic of your current Shepard (56k hurtlock)

(or any one of them, if you wish)

http://lucasforums.com/picture.php?a...pictureid=6236

http://lucasforums.com/picture.php?a...pictureid=6237

Revan 411 04-01-2010 08:48 PM

Hmm...

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

That's pretty much the only custom face I've made for Mass Effect 1 and 2. For my other playthroughs, I just use the default one.

True_Avery 04-01-2010 10:23 PM

Show spoiler

Here is mine. My first and only Shepard. Wont win any beauty contests but that wasn't what I was aiming for.

Jeff 04-01-2010 10:26 PM

John Shepard:
Show spoiler

Elle Shepard:
Show spoiler

Astrotoy7 04-02-2010 02:05 AM

Part of the depth of experience that has come from ME is the attachment you get for a character as you follow them through the series. I literally spent hours fine tuning my femshep to make her exactly how I thought would look right. It has really given the game that extra dimension.

If they make a movie, Lara Flynn Boyle can play my femshep - as that's the closest real life person I know that looks the character I made. I actually cant bring myself to play as any other character now, and have never been interested in that eyebrow pluckin' male default shep :p

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...shepposter.png

mtfbwya

stoffe 04-02-2010 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Totenkopf (Post 2715963)
(or any one of them, if you wish)

Overall I found it hopelessly difficult to make a face that didn't look unnatural or freaky in some way with the Mass Effect 2 char generator. The very limited preview model certainly didn't help, nor did having to sit through a 5 minute unskippable intro scene before being let back into the CharGen. :wonder:

First attempt for Vanguard Shepard:
Show spoiler

Second attempt for Infiltrator/Sniper Shepard:

Third attempt for Biotic Adept Shepard:
Show spoiler

Sabretooth 04-02-2010 07:39 AM

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/ca...3b/Shpherd.png

Astrotoy7 04-02-2010 08:39 AM

sabrez - what's wrong with your shep's legs - man looks like a jockey ;) He also looks like he put his camo pants of top of some adult diapers...

Please report to the Army Psych before any further deployment ;)

mtfbwya

Sabretooth 04-02-2010 09:09 AM

Five years ago, I lost 30,000 men in the blink of an eye. And the world just ****in' watched. Tomorrow there will be no shortage of volunteers, no shortage of patriots. I know you understand.

ChAiNz.2da 04-02-2010 09:19 AM

Xbox, so no screenies of my own, however, much to the same dilemna stoffe had.. I finally wound up going here and finding face codes I liked :D

I use "Danielle" for my femshep (page 5) - 741.1GL.F12.861.EGE.19F.3IA.121.C96.193.2G6.276
Show spoiler

and "Melchior" for guyshep (page 36) - 733.EEK.J17.F2F.GDC.36W.5HF.74D.G96.5B7.647.116
Show spoiler

Pho3nix 04-02-2010 01:17 PM

Never bothered to make a female Shepard myself :p anyway:

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

I kinda modeled him after the "Future John Connor" you see at the beginning of Terminator 2

Darth Avlectus 04-02-2010 11:12 PM

Can you make them albino? White-ish hair and red-pink eyes? That would look badass.

Totenkopf 04-02-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity (Post 2716220)
Can you make them albino? White-ish hair and red-pink eyes? That would look badass.

Probably w/something called a Gibb (sp?) editor.

Astrotoy7 04-03-2010 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pho3nix (Post 2716131)
I kinda modeled him after the "Future John Connor" you see at the beginning of Terminator 2

There's something alarming about your sheps eyes... I'd check his cabin for weed if I were you :D

@chainz
> Your Melchior looks cool. Reminds me of James Purefoy, who played Mark Antony in that awesome show Rome.

mtfbwya

Quanon 04-03-2010 03:58 AM

Is there anyway to capture a decent screenshot from your 360? Or would that involve a lot of hassle with cables and what not?

Astrotoy7 04-03-2010 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quanon (Post 2716237)
Is there anyway to capture a decent screenshot from your 360? Or would that involve a lot of hassle with cables and what not?

Just take a photo of your TV/monitor. That's what alot of the folks at the bioware forums equivalent of this thread did ;)

The other option is if you have a capture card on your pc, and involves cables etc...much fiddlier and time consuming. Professional reviewers and such use it, but to just show your shep.... I think the above option is easier. :thmbup1:

mtfbwya

leXX 04-03-2010 06:03 AM

Jen Shepard (Paragon)

Show spoiler

Nova Shepard (Renegade)

Show spoiler

Quanon 04-03-2010 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrotoy7 (Post 2716238)
Just take a photo of your TV/monitor. That's what alot of the folks at the bioware forums equivalent of this thread did ;)

The other option is if you have a capture card on your pc, and involves cables etc...much fiddlier and time consuming. Professional reviewers and such use it, but to just show your shep.... I think the above option is easier. :thmbup1:

mtfbwya

M'kay thanks for that bit of info :p

So I took some, blurry pictures, I picked out the best. Though it'll never look as good as a nice screenshot.

Here it goes: My renegade jerk Boris, with awesome low moustache and ligth green eyes. And some scars. Its fun to play with an older looking dude.

Show spoiler

The opposite of the mister sheppard above, miss Dana.

Show spoiler

EDIT: Start counting the pixels on my monitor :lol:

Lynk Former 04-03-2010 08:05 AM

Here's Lynk Shepard from ME1. No pics from ME2 yet...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...effect_guy.jpg

DarthParametric 04-03-2010 10:17 AM

My male Sheps all look vaguely like me (i.e. a perfect example of rugged manliness):

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...th_Shep-01.jpg http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...th_Shep-02.jpg http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...th_Shep-03.jpg

I haven't played much with FemSheps, and the few attempts at creating faces for them have produced only monsters. That Danielle you posted doesn't look half-bad though ChAiNz.

Astrotoy7 04-03-2010 11:03 AM

@lexxy > what is that visor your first shep is wearing ? I heard about another visor you could buy in ME2 but never came across it :(

@Quanon... Boris is damn scary... should've resized his pic ;)

Here's an inspirational poster.... which is also the cover of my new adults only ME fanfic (which will only ever be published under my mattress) :D

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ntamedlust.jpg

mtfbwya

Rogue Nine 04-03-2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrotoy7 (Post 2716051)
I literally spent hours fine tuning my femshep to make her exactly how I thought would look right.

creepy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrotoy7
I actually cant bring myself to play as any other character now, and have never been interested in that eyebrow pluckin' male default shep :p

Enjoy your crappy female romance options then. Plus I'm sure there's something to be said about a guy who always plays a girl character, but if you want to be weird and closeted like that, it's your prerogative. Plus if you wanted her to look like Lara Flynn Boyle, you've still got some work to do. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrotoy7 (Post 2716295)
Here's an inspirational poster.... which is also the cover of my new adults only ME fanfic (which will only ever be published under my mattress) :D

yeah see, that's just ****ed up

anyway, my contributions (better looking than anything else in this thread, btw):

Astrotoy7 04-03-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue Nine (Post 2716301)
creepy

from you(*). now that is a compliment! :thmbup1:

(*)Ref: Podcast 10

Quote:

Plus I'm sure there's something to be said about a guy who always plays a girl character, but if you want to be weird and closeted like that, it's your prerogative.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar Sigmund ;) I haven't always played as a fem.. but often do.

I think this started in NWN, where the female characters were just cooler (IMO), In NWN2, my Drizzt geekdom commanded I play as a male drow ;)

Quote:

Plus if you wanted her to look like Lara Flynn Boyle, you've still got some work to do. :p
Nah. Lara sorta looks like Isabel, not the other way around ;) Does it matter???

Quote:

Enjoy your crappy female romance options then.
Quote:

yeah see, that's just ****ed up
No, Homophobia is just ****ed up.

What is messed up is BioWare 1950s approach to female sexuality in these games. I haven't played Dragon Age yet but I have read it does include same sex relationship options. Maybe BioWare thought that the boneheads demographic that predominately play shooters would be repelled if they found out about this for ME2 ??

BioWare would rather have a female character engage in what is essentially an act of bestiality(inter species love with Garrus/Thane) than have her openly show affection for another female character in the game. Boo to BioWare on this point - I hope they correct this in ME3. Same goes for Male-Male interactions too. BioWare decided to take romance in the game to a carnal level, so why not include same gender relationships too. Otherwise, just give use that space on the disc for something else.

M3 Screenie?? ;)
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...otoy7/2557.jpg
*pic from BioWare forums "Fight for the Love" social group, advocating for portrayals of same sex relationships in ME3.

Quote:

anyway, my contributions >> better looking than anything else in this thread, btw
Pretty :) Still, I don't think any of our chars will outdo the smoldering beauty of Stoffe's femshep [/IMO]

mtfbwya

Sabretooth 04-03-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

I'm sure there's something to be said about a guy who always plays a girl character, but if you want to be weird and closeted like that, it's your prerogative.

He is the girlyman! Heehee

*points and laughs with Rogue Nine*

Jeff 04-03-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

anyway, my contributions (better looking than anything else in this thread, btw):

Good one dude, I almost thought you really meant she looked better than mine.

Quanon 04-03-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

@Quanon... Boris is damn scary... should've resized his pic ;)

:lol:

I like the way he looks pissed off all the time. In certain scenes in the game, he kind of has this "evil" smirk. I made this head pretty quick and rather as a joke to see what sort of freaks you can create in the game.

Though I just liked the end result and stuck with it. Had the same aproach for my DA male character. With his cool biker moustache and his luuuuve addiction for the ladies x-D

Anyway, Astro your fem shep reminds me of a teacher I had for french, a real ice queen bitch... scared the hell out of me o_O

Astrotoy7 04-03-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabretooth (Post 2716332)
He is the girlyman! Heehee

*points and laughs with Rogue Nine*

ah, you must be Niner's puppy in these parts?? :thmbup1:

now go fetch that stick... good boy.

*pats*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quanon
Anyway, Astro your fem shep reminds me of a teacher I had for french, a real ice queen bitch... scared the hell out of me o_O

French Ice Queen... sexy, and also an awesome name for an Ice Cream Company ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revan 411
I actually felt sick when I saw the female Grey Warden and Leliana engaging in sexual intercourse, that I had to press ESC to skip the damn scene. Same thing happened with Zevran and the Male Grey Warden.

I didn't have the same, sick feeling when I saw the Male Grey Warden engaging in intercourse with Lelianna or a Female Gray Warden engaging in intercourse with Alistair.

Quote:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-same sex marriage or anything
Are you sure?? Seeing a pixellated representation of a same sex relationship seems to make you ill !!

It surely must be 'all or nothing' The only thing that seems to have stopped BioWare doing it ME were fear of making homophobes ill.

It would have been nicer if they included all the options but been more subtle about in all instances. We don't really need to see the heaving and the grunting. There's plenty of that elsewhere ;)

mtfbwya

Astor 04-03-2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Why do we need to even know that?

Anyhoo, Karl Shepard. I'll try and find some of Helena or Terri when I get chance.

Show spoiler

Hope Estheim 04-03-2010 04:11 PM

:smash:

Daniel Shepard

Show spoiler

spoiler:
LMFAO Just kidding ^^ I'll post a real one... :D eventually.

Alkonium 04-03-2010 06:20 PM

My Soldier, Jack Shepard (guess the reference there), who had no qualms about cheating on Liara with Tali after realising what an obsessive lunatic she had become, and would also go for Garrus if he could:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...m/Picture6.jpg
And yes, I know I didn't bother changing anything from the default appearance.
And my Vanguard, Donna Shepard (guess which Donna I'm referencing, just the name, not the appearance), who hasn't had a chance to cheat on Kaidan yet:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...m/Picture5.jpg
Both imported from Mass Effect 1

ChAiNz.2da 04-03-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Totenkopf (Post 2716378)
Take the social commentary to KAVAR's, just post your Shep pics. Thanks.

^^^
This.

I'll be more than happy to split the thread should you wish to continue. Till then, posting your pixel hotties or beefcakes will suffice. kthnxbai ;)

Click Here For Your Reward

Salzella 04-03-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

have to agree. green eyes, red(ish) hair. mmmm... and the scars of course.

Astrotoy7 04-04-2010 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astor (Post 2716356)
Why do we need to even know that?

lolz... you don't think I was serious do you?

unfortunately, I know nothing of how to write erotic womens literature :( :p

anyway, I found a younger picture of my femshep... taken from Isabel's younger more carefree days... she is even smiling in this one :D

Show spoiler

mtfbwya

Totenkopf 04-04-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrotoy7 (Post 2716560)
anyway, I found a younger picture of my femshep... taken from Isabel's younger more carefree days... she is even smiling in this one :D

How can ya tell. :xp: If that's a smile, I'd hate to see a frown.

Astrotoy7 04-04-2010 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Totenkopf (Post 2716591)
How can ya tell. :xp: If that's a smile, I'd hate to see a frown.

The only time I recall her smiling was during that Brandy with Chakwas.

but alas, BioWare's fated it to perpetually be nothing more than a brandy :violin:

mtfbwya

leXX 04-04-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

@lexxy > what is that visor your first shep is wearing ? I heard about another visor you could buy in ME2 but never came across it :(

It's the Sentry Interface from the Dr. Pepper promotion. A very very nice friend sent me the code. http://masseffect.bioware.com/universe/arsenal/armor/

Astrotoy7 04-04-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leXX (Post 2716645)
It's the Sentry Interface from the Dr. Pepper promotion. A very very nice friend sent me the code.

Google is everyone's friend. That being said, only the umbra visor/recon hood seem to be available nowdays ;)

mtfbwya

Mav 04-04-2010 06:49 PM

Sucka1
Show spoiler

Sucka2
Show spoiler

Taak Farst 04-04-2010 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabretooth (Post 2716091)
Five years ago, I lost 30,000 men in the blink of an eye. And the world just ****in' watched. Tomorrow there will be no shortage of volunteers, no shortage of patriots. I know you understand.

mw2 in an me2 thread? BLASPHEMER!! WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!

I love your sheps chainz <3 both of em look awesome - think of me next time ur playin it <3 :P :D

Q 04-06-2010 12:41 AM

Quote:

Plus I'm sure there's something to be said about a guy who always plays a girl character

And it's probably the same thing that's said about guys who regularly sport a female avatar. :p

But, yeah, @Astro: >_>

Stoffe wins this thread. What a hottie! :naughty: