LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Jedi Academy (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=474)
-   -   Funny Stories. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204219)

Darth_Katarn 06-10-2010 12:11 PM

Funny Stories.

Ok does anyone have any funny stories like funny dismemberments or just something Funny post it here ill share some

Ok yesterday got dismemberment to work and i spawned Desann,4 reborn with dual sabers,and 4 jedi i then unfroze them then they charged at us so we attacked 1 jedi was behind me another was infront of me one was diagonal from me and the last jedi was slayed so anyways my saber goes behind my head and i decapitate the jedi behind me then the jedi infront of me decapitated a reborn AND the Jedi diagonal of me and i ended up killing the jedi infront of me<the jedi behind me was a twilek<the one with the tentecales>the jedi infront of me was a black human male the jedi diagonal was a zabrak<the one with horns on her head>and last and least was the rodian<the bug thingy>

i would share another storie but i cant remeber any i guess i gotta go do one

Korr800 07-16-2010 10:57 AM

You want a funny dismemberment story, Sithy? I have the best one of the decade! On JA's Korriban level, I was charged by two Cultists. One wielded a lightsaber, the other just Force powers. The lightsaber one taunted me by levitating his saber and spinning it around. The force-using Cultist ran at me trying to cook me with Lightning, but I activated the second blade on my double-saber, slashed him, force gripped his dead body, and threw it off a cliff. A sliced off the arm of the other one, kicked him in the face, and gave him the same treatment!

Korr800 07-16-2010 11:00 AM

Just curious, but your thread mentioned that you decapitated a Jedi you spawned? Decapitation is IMPOSSIBLE in Jedi Academy, becauase Raven thought it was simply too graphic, but you can slice off arms, and rarely legs. The ONLY time a decapitation is possible, is on the training droid Rosh turns loose on you during the Force Training Course. Trust me, I have beat JA 4 times. I am curious of how you got this too work.

Korr800 07-16-2010 11:06 AM

Also let it be known that I have lots of other funny stories of this sort. As my final post, i will share.

1: Chopping off a Wampa's arm on Hoth
2: Slicing off the hand of a stormtrooper who looked suspicious
3: Various Cultist and Reborn kills, including killing Alora with a backstab.

Please contact me via message for a thread sharing these in extent.

Darth_Katarn 07-20-2010 10:52 PM

Sorry havent noticed replys o this and i have mods like bloody dismemberment<and you can use a code to use dismemberment just right-click jedi academy SP and click properties then at Target copy and paste this "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\jasp.exe" +set fs_game ojpenhanced +set g_sabermorerealistic 2 +helpusobi 1 +load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic 2

click apply then start up SP then go to any map spawn a reborn or stormtrooper<anyone>watch them go into pieces but you dont have blood>

mehamgul101 10-17-2011 02:50 AM

well basically i am interested to listen the funny stories different kinds of and i spend my whole day by reading these stories from a webstie stories.pk where all the collection of funny stories are available so i enjoy there and i also like your story which you share here and thanks for putting it here just for the fun and this is a great forum

katanamaru 10-17-2011 02:38 PM

You can take off people's head. Every time I did I'd say "There can be only one." and then fire off some lightning.

mylove 01-03-2012 11:43 AM

Also let it be known that I have lots of other funny stories of this sort. As my final post, i will share.

Funny Pictures
funny stories

Razor_Face 04-07-2012 07:51 PM

one time, i had godmode on and i got eaten by the mutant rancor, but i was still alive inside him. i noclipped out of him, and i was just a pair of living, walking legs! xD

another funny story, which is less a story and more just something i do all the time... is that i noclip ahead to where i know a cutscene will take place, and spawn desann or some powerful boss there and watch him wreak havoc during the cutscene. xD