Hello I have been playing this mod for quite some time (and lurking the forums too). I see that the project is dead ( no releases since 2008, sadly, cause its a great mod). I would just like to ask:
1) how to configure bot files for OJP
2) how to configure bots in game so they won either use sabers or just run around boxing people
3) What is the difference between AotC bot, TAB bot and Normal bot.
4) Where can I edit how force powers work, since I would like to do the following: Sense 1: no change Sense 2: 125 FP 125% Force regen Sense 3: 150% force regen 150 FP
(cause force only users - no lightsaber - are extremely disadvantaged)
5)Is there any possibility that you will release what you have fixed till now
TY, hope people still look at this server
It's good to hear from a fan.
1. Look at the existing bot files as an example. I don't remember where they are located. Probably in the ojp "stuff" .pk3.
2. I think that issue might be a bug. What version are you running?
3. TABBots are the bots created by myself for OJP. Normal bots that came with JKA. AotC bots are spin-off clone of the TABBots. Unfortunately, AoTC bots are horribly out of date and probably shouldn't be used. We recommend always using TABBots. The other selections are really just there for comparison purposes.
4. I think that stuff would require code changes.
5. Yes, if the crew gets around to fixing problems with the mod, we will release what we fix.
2. I am using 0.1.2 from filefront
I don't understand the issue you're having, could you clarify it so I/we could check it out?
When I create a bot (Doesn't matter if AtoC, TAB or normal) they Will Either work semi-correctly (they will use a light saber, but will get to Ataru and Niman stiles before I can with less force points as me, they will not use any force powers), the other thin they will do if they don't work like I have just described is run around the map not spending ANY forcer points (which means they will only Box people).At first I thought this was because of the difference between JA bot files and the new code used for TAB bots (so I wanted to write my own bot files), but talking to razorace I see this is more of a bug.
-My starting force is either 999 FP or 4 FP (Jump, Seeing, saber / Jump, seeing, pistol / Pistol, E11 Blaster rifle), this makes no difference for TAB bots: they will either use sabers (Luke, Rosh Pennin, Alora, Dessan, Reborn, Imperial saboteur, could be more, haven't tried) or run around boxing people (Storm trooper, Shadow trooper, Jedi trainer, ...)
- What is interesting is that Alora, who usually uses the constantly changing RGB saber, will sometimes use Ataru with single saber and sometimes with Double
My impression is that this is a bug that was introduced in OJP 1.2. Hopefully someone will fix it.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2015 - All rights reserved.