LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Taris Upper City Emporium (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=645)
-   -   [TSL] Visas Unmasked! (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=207855)

VarsityPuppet 07-07-2011 06:17 PM

Visas Unmasked!
 
Well, it's finally here. Visas has been unmasked!

http://i.imgur.com/xi9ye.jpg

Download @ Deadlystream

Show spoiler

ZimmMaster 07-07-2011 11:12 PM

This... is beyond words. You have fulfilled a dream of mine this day. I thank you. This mod will forever reside in my override folder.

Dark_Ansem 07-08-2011 01:47 AM

awesome. we see the full extent of Nihilus' power.

Darth Darkus 07-08-2011 08:29 AM

Great work!

Those pics really freak me out.

VarsityPuppet 07-08-2011 01:49 PM

I hope that's because they're freakishly good, not freakishly bad ;)

Darth Darkus 07-11-2011 06:43 AM

freakishly good! It's just the look, without eyes and stuff. I thought Miraluka are just blind, I wasn't aware that their eyes are completely missing.

Shaggoth 08-28-2011 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Darkus (Post 2784557)
freakishly good! It's just the look, without eyes and stuff. I thought Miraluka are just blind, I wasn't aware that their eyes are completely missing.

same here :)

SmilingRebel 12-27-2011 02:24 PM

So now we get to see a Miraluka veil-less :o Wonders still happen, I guess!

Darth Dan 012 01-02-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Darkus (Post 2784557)
freakishly good! It's just the look, without eyes and stuff. I thought Miraluka are just blind, I wasn't aware that their eyes are completely missing.

I think his reference may have been from Chris Avellone's comic Unseen, Unheard, which showed Visas's "eyes" before and after her master "showed" her the meaning of the world (or something like that :raise:)

VarsityPuppet 01-04-2012 06:47 PM

Yeah, Miraluka have no eyes. In the comic, Nihilus actually tears out the flesh from her eye sockets, so I was going for a sort of 'healed wound' look for her eyes.

The lighter she goes, the more the wound heals, but if she goes Dark side, the wound sort of festers and looks... well like the picture.

Zerimar Nyliram 01-04-2012 08:18 PM

I really like the face, but I can't say I care for the hair. Looks like a mullet.

Is there any way you could fix it up so that it more closely resembles the hair seen in the comic that inspired this skin? Also, is it possible to make her cowl available as removable headgear?

VarsityPuppet 01-05-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerimar Nyliram (Post 2800596)
I really like the face, but I can't say I care for the hair. Looks like a mullet.

It's not a mullet. I'm sure from the angle in the screenshots it seems that way, but it's not.

Quote:

Is there any way you could fix it up so that it more closely resembles the hair seen in the comic that inspired this skin? Also, is it possible to make her cowl available as removable headgear?
I'm pretty sure I included that in the mod.

Also, since you mentioned that she wears that shroud all the time, wouldn't you think that she'd need hair that's short, and matted down to her head so that it wouldn't clip through said shroud? If I made a head model exactly like the one in the comics, there'd be some clipping issues.

Canaan Sadow 01-05-2012 07:09 PM

This is so much better than that one that was on PCGM. the one where the person gave her huge blue eyes. ._.

Zerimar Nyliram 01-05-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VarsityPuppet (Post 2800670)
Also, since you mentioned that she wears that shroud all the time, wouldn't you think that she'd need hair that's short, and matted down to her head so that it wouldn't clip through said shroud? If I made a head model exactly like the one in the comics, there'd be some clipping issues.

I guess that's a fair point. I forgot about the clipping issue.

I guess I mainly just don't care for the hair design lining her scalp. It makes her look sort of redneck-like. If perhaps that were missing and her hair looked like it was simply combed back, it would be an improvement.

GeorgNihilus 01-05-2012 11:24 PM

Great job!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem (Post 2784326)
awesome. we see the full extent of Nihilus' power.

indeed ... :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by VarsityPuppet (Post 2800591)
Yeah, Miraluka have no eyes. In the comic, Nihilus actually tears out the flesh from her eye sockets, so I was going for a sort of 'healed wound' look for her eyes.

interesting, VERY interesting ... :raise:

Quote:

Originally Posted by VarsityPuppet (Post 2800670)
since you mentioned that she wears that shroud all the time, wouldn't you think that she'd need hair that short, and matted down to her head so that it wouldn't clip through said shroud? If I made a head model exactly like the one in the comics, there'd be some clipping issues.

reasonable I guess VP ... preferably no clipping issue that having her fully-haired but buggy ;)

Show spoiler

maltron66 07-04-2013 02:57 AM

I've downloaded it, but I have one question: Is it possible to equip her with her hood? You know, equip her with it and you have classic Visas, take it off and you have her unmasked?

VarsityPuppet 07-04-2013 10:44 AM

Yes, but you have have installed before she's in your party.

maltron66 07-04-2013 11:47 AM

thank you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VarsityPuppet (Post 2834917)
Yes, but you have have installed before she's in your party.

OK, thanks for the info! Installing mod...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.