Pax Dominus (Alliance) -Fight for the Fallen; Die for the Living-
Fight for the Fallen; Die for the Living
Pax Dominus is a Star Wars The Old Republic guild in the Pax Gaming Community which spawned from a guild called Pax Imperius. Pax Imperius was formed in 2001 in preparation for Star Wars Galaxies. Since then, we have expanded into most other MMO’s; however, it’s Star Wars that is our heart, and The Old Republic is bringing everybody back together into one game once again. While the structure and setting of Pax differs from game to game there is one constant… a feeling of family… and we would like you to join our family.
• What Faction will you play?
For the first time, the Pax gaming community will have two structurally separate divisions, each with their own hierarchy and backstory, inside the same game. Pax Dominus will be our Republic Division and Pax Imperius will be our Empire Division. Both divisions will be playing on separate servers.
• Who can join?
Anyone who plans on being a Republic aligned character is welcome to apply to Pax Dominus. Our guild is structured to accommodate PVE, PVP and RP, and while RP is not mandatory, it is strongly encouraged. Crafting and Space will also be heavily supported. We do not have an age limit, but we require a level of maturity from all our members and the acceptance of our Charter.
• What is this Charter you speak of?
Our Charter is a ‘living document’ that outlines our guild structure, Chain of Command, Rules of Engagement, Codes of Conduct and general guild rules. As a part of the greater Pax Gaming Community, we share the same charter as Pax Imperius. Our charter can be found HERE.
• What other details about Pax Dominus can you tell me?
First and foremost, Pax supports all gaming styles. We understand that there are hardcore raiders, role-players, and casual players that are limited in time. We plan to have a focused and dedicated raiding crew that will have a regular raiding schedule, but we understand that not all members will want to be apart of this. Therefore, we do not require our regular members to dedicate hours upon hours a day to be an active member. We are a guild who believes RL comes before a game, especially a game. For those not already in beta, we are currently very active with various events that are scheduled by our members to help our members to get to know each other.
• Why join Pax Dominus?- Above all Pax is a family (most of whom are huge Star Wars fans) and you will form friendships within our guild. Many of us have become RL friends, traveling to meet up with each other when we can and one of our members even hosts a New Years Eve party where all Pax members are invited.
- We support all play styles.
- We have a long history of working together for the benefit of the Guild, individual members, as well as the community as a whole. A Pax member is always willing to give a helping hand (or claw, or fin) to another.
- Our forums are a great way to get to know other Pax members and even indulge in some RP fiction.
- Our members have years of experience in RP, PvP and PvE in a variety of games. Many of our members are held in respect on their respective servers. Pax members are always willing to give advice and a hand if you need it.
- This will NOT be a guild that folds. We recently celebrated our 10 year anniversary as a community and continue to make plans for games beyond TOR.
- We regularly hold in game training sessions and RP events which are a great way to interact with other members that gives you a break from grinding, questing or PvPing.
- You will be a part of a guild that will be a force to be reckoned with on our server. We strive to be both feared and respected within our community in all our games.
- The ability to move up in rank, even by newer members. We have a history of giving dedicated members a chance at being in a leadership position if they show the dedication and drive, no matter how long they have been a member of Pax. We are not a guild who shows favoritism to our “veteran members”.
• What is your guild structure?
The structure of Pax will not be finalized until BioWare released more info on TOR. We believe that a guild’s structure should fit in with the mechanics and features of the game in which we are playing. However the basic structure is as follows:
The Emerald Conclave
We will have chapters and RP subgroups within Pax Dominus. Once more information about the game is released we will implement these chapters and RP subgroups.
• What Server will Pax be playing on?
We will be playing on a RP-PVE server (As long as Bioware gives us that option). This will be on a separate server from Pax Imperius entirely. We do enjoy PVP, but understand that not everybody does, so we have made the decision to play on a PVE server. As a guild, and community, with many active roleplayers, we want to give our RP crowd the best settings possible to not hinder their gameplay.
• How do I join?- Our application process is a two week application period, during this two week period you will interact with Pax members, and make sure you are a good fit for our guild. This two week period is also to help you determine if our guild is a good fit for you.
- First you will need to go HERE to register with the Pax Community.
- Full instructions on joining Pax Dominus can be located here HERE
As a Reminder, as some people might notice, Pax Gaming also has a separate Imperial Guild, called Pax Imperius, if you wish to read about it (even though the details are pretty much the same) let me refer you HERE.
Thank You for your time.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2015 - All rights reserved.