Looking for a couple mods for kotor 1
none of them are overly complicated I don't think, but I could be wrong about that :P
the mods I have right now are
the Helena clothing fix mod
Clothing plus mod (at stats to clothes)
there are a few I am looking for but can't find
1. I'm looking for a mod that allows me to have a fully hooded/masked set of starforge robes, but I don't want to get them until the starforge.
2. I'm looking for a mod that ups the feats/skills so I get more per level, and let's me choose ALL my feta at the beginning of the game instead of having them set in stone
3. A mod that has a lightsaber that turn any crystal put into it into a long saber, preferably gained on star forge
All those mods should do something for you. ;)
Also, the longsaber mod I recommended was made by me. There is another mod like it (which I must honestly say I prefer), by ChAiNz.2da, which can be found here:
The only reason I recommended my mod over that one is that mine uses the TSL Patcher for easy installation. If you prefer ChAiNz's mod however, there are instructions with it on how to install it manually.
If you find you are unable to do that however, let me know and i'll put together a TSL Patcher installer for you. :)
Oh, and if you DO go with ChAiNz's mod, you'll need the fix too:
1. That only covers darkside robes, I'm looking for a hooded version of the Star forge robes, the white one.
2. That just changes armor restriction and lightsaber damage...which I'm not looking for
3. The long saber one would work....but I was kinda hoping for a generic handle
4. Still looking for the stat adjustment mod
thanks for your help :)
If you add the Brotherhood of Shadow mod, You will get the star forge robes and full mask, According to what path you take!!
The super enhanced mod does a LOT more than what you said, though I do apologise, I sent a link to the wrong mod there, maybe this would be more to your liking:
As for the longsabers, currently the only mods with longsabers that I know of use that Malak style hilt. I could whip one up for you some time this week that uses the default hilt if you want, however. :)
wow that would be awesome.
thanks for the links,
my goal is to make him as close to how bioware describes as I can.
is there anyway to get just the starforge edit without the whole othermod?
and now I just need to find a skills mod :)
thanks for help everyone
I tell you what, give me a few days and i'll put together a little mod pack for you which includes the sabers you want and the robe edit.
Anything specific you'd like in the item descriptions or will the default descriptions do?
wow..that's be brilliant thanks
no the default is fine
it's nice to know there are still people out there willing to help someone, That's one of the things i like about this site!!,
Keep it up!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:26 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.