||09-02-2011 08:51 AM
Black screen when exiting Goto's Yacht
Hi there, I've got a black screen when exiting Goto's Yacht.
I've disabled its power distribution system, then cutscene, all bounty hunters onboard, I killed them all, and when I go to the exit to Ebon Hawk, no more sound, black screen...I don't know why, even if I restart the game 3-4 times, still doesn't work.
( I also have downloaded the ravager fix for TSLRCM 1.7, but I guess it won't solve it. )
Any idea ? :(
Try using the game's configuration utility to post your system specs:
Originally Posted by stingerhs
Post your system specs
Sometimes we're just not going to be able to help you if we don't know what kind of hardware you have on your machine. If you don't know what you have on your machine, then follow these steps below:
- If you're using Vista or Windows 7, go into your game folder, find "launcher.exe" and right-click on it. Select "properties", then "compatibility" and check the box beside "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)". Then check the box next to "Run this program administrator" and hit "OK". (EDIT by Q)
- Bring up the launcher menu for Kotor 1 or 2 (by running "launcher.exe").
- Click on "Configure".
- Click the "Scan Hardware" button on the lower center of the window.
- Click "Yes" to continue.
- Click "Details" to view your system specs.
- Click "Save Report" and save the file to your desktop.
- Whenever you post your problem, open the file you just saved and copy and paste the contents to your post.
You can leave out the keymapping and everything after that. Also, please specify which version of Windows you are using because the game can't ID anything newer than XP.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.