- - KOTOR HELP!
||09-12-2011 02:57 PM
Ok just just got kotor from steam and getting tsl in the mail for my bday and come to find out kotor won't work I installed and right when I hit play it'll pop up a full black screen few 1 or 2 seconds later window pops up says program is not working or is no longer working and it will force close I am running windows 7 ult. I have a ati graphics card not at my comp atm will post information up later but I need help guys cus I really was looking forward to playing these games again!!
Before we go any further, try using the game's configuration utility to post your system specs:
Originally Posted by stingerhs
Post your system specs
Sometimes we're just not going to be able to help you if we don't know what kind of hardware you have on your machine. If you don't know what you have on your machine, then follow these steps below:
- If you're using Vista or Windows 7, go into your game folder, find "launcher.exe" and right-click on it. Select "properties", then "compatibility" and check the box beside "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)". Then check the box next to "Run this program administrator" and hit "OK". (EDIT by Q)
- Bring up the launcher menu for Kotor 1 or 2 (by running "launcher.exe").
- Click on "Configure".
- Click the "Scan Hardware" button on the lower center of the window.
- Click "Yes" to continue.
- Click "Details" to view your system specs.
- Click "Save Report" and save the file to your desktop.
- Whenever you post your problem, open the file you just saved and copy and paste the contents to your post.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.