LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Ahto Spaceport Cantina (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=325)
-   -   10 Year Anniversary on LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=210185)

Shem 05-27-2012 01:26 PM

10 Year Anniversary on LucasForums
 
Today marks my 10 year anniversary signing up on LucasForums. My, oh my, where did the time go? :D

Totenkopf 05-27-2012 01:41 PM

I've been here almost six and wonder the same. Someone get this man his shiny new 10 year badge.

LDR 05-27-2012 01:42 PM

I've been here for two. Gee, those went by fast. :xp:

Sabretooth 05-27-2012 01:57 PM

Anything you'd like to share about what made you join and how you were back in the day?

adamqd 05-27-2012 01:59 PM

Happy 10th Shem, bring back the Custom-KotOR-Convo-Screenies! :)

UltimateHK47 05-27-2012 02:50 PM

Its funny to imagine the veterans here joining for the first time and being a noob like we all were. (me still)

I don't know you personally but happy 10 year aniversary!!!!

Miltiades 05-27-2012 03:01 PM

Always enjoy those weird news articles you find, Shem, and I'm sure I used some of your mods in my KotOR games back in the day. :)

Happy 10th. On to 20!

Pho3nix 05-27-2012 03:20 PM

Yeah I joined when I was about 16 and it seems like ages ago... what the hell am I still doing here?

Prime 05-27-2012 04:45 PM

I've recently passed 10 years, as well. I originally joined when I was following the development of Jedi Outcast. But I've stuck around because of the friends I've made, Shem among them!

Boba Rhett 05-27-2012 04:56 PM

Hey, I'll have you know I was never a noob.


*looks around nervously for people who were here when I first joined*

M@RS 05-27-2012 07:40 PM

I hate thinking about when I first joined. I was so freaking clueless. I was 14 if I remember correctly.

Shem 05-28-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Totenkopf (Post 2812555)
I've been here almost six and wonder the same. Someone get this man his shiny new 10 year badge.

It's been done. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabretooth (Post 2812563)
Anything you'd like to share about what made you join and how you were back in the day?

Jedi Outcast came out recently when it happened and I wanted to get some support and advice on about modding the game when I learned about the modding that was going on with it.

I actually went looking for my first post and quote it, but I couldn't find it. The post search on your profile will only go back so far and I did look around at threads in the Jedi Knight gaming area to see if I could find it there and had no luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamqd (Post 2812564)
Happy 10th Shem, bring back the Custom-KotOR-Convo-Screenies! :)

Just like the Far Side, it's retired. And like the Far Side, you can only come up with so many ideas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miltiades (Post 2812572)
Always enjoy those weird news articles you find, Shem, and I'm sure I used some of your mods in my KotOR games back in the day. :)

Happy 10th. On to 20!

I'm not into looking for that sort of reading material over the last couple of years. Maybe I need to again! I noticed I'm not really finding anymore stories where someone ends up naked. Maybe that is so yesterday with our society.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prime (Post 2812584)
I've recently passed 10 years, as well. I originally joined when I was following the development of Jedi Outcast. But I've stuck around because of the friends I've made, Shem among them!

And for the same reason as Prime, that's the reason why I'm still around. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Rhett (Post 2812587)
Hey, I'll have you know I was never a noob.


*looks around nervously for people who were here when I first joined*

:lol:

Totenkopf 05-28-2012 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shem
I'm not into looking for that sort of reading material over the last couple of years. Maybe I need to again! I noticed I'm not really finding anymore stories where someone ends up naked. Maybe that is so yesterday with our society.

I've seen a few here and there. Apparently there was a rather grisly story about a naked "cannibal" attack in Miami, FL. http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26...1-dead-1-hurt/

Prime 05-29-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Rhett (Post 2812587)
Hey, I'll have you know I was never a noob.


*looks around nervously for people who were here when I first joined*

I don't think the term was around that long ago!

ChAiNz.2da 05-29-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shem (Post 2812554)
Today marks my 10 year anniversary signing up on LucasForums. My, oh my, where did the time go? :D

And this place wouldn't be the same without ya bud! Congratz! and I'm glad you stuck around :D

Hell, if it weren't for you... the bad blood between LFN and Filefront would've never been resolved. A lot of modders around here owe you one big time ;)

Miltiades 05-29-2012 01:06 PM

I had forgotten about that hiccup with Filefront. Dammit, I must be getting old as well.

mimartin 05-29-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shem (Post 2812619)
It's been done. :D

Of course it is done, what do you think the staff is a bunch of slackers. :xp:

Congrats... Hope you're around another 10 years.

ChAiNz.2da 05-29-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimartin (Post 2812722)
Of course it is done, what do you think the staff is a bunch of slackers. :xp:

:nod:

http://www.jumpstationz.com/gallery/DareToSlack.jpg

Q 06-08-2012 11:26 PM

Glad to know you, Shem. :)

Ctrl Alt Del 06-09-2012 12:36 AM

Congrats! Those not there yet, will make it and those that have made it, will score another 10!

jawathehutt 06-09-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Del (Post 2813547)
Congrats! Those not there yet, will make it and those that have made it, will score another 10!

Nah, see you guys later, I'm out.

Sith Holocron 06-09-2012 04:44 AM

Well, I only have about 4 years to go to make 10 years. By that time, the M4-78 Enhancement Project might actually be done.

Nah . . . who am I kidding?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.