LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Ahto Spaceport Cantina (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=325)
-   -   *SPOILERS* What Was Your Reaction After Receiving The News Aboard The Leviathon? (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=210677)

thejman217 09-15-2012 09:17 PM

What was your reaction to >>>>>*****SPOILER*****<<<<< finding out you were Darth Revan?

So what was your reaction?

Totenkopf 09-15-2012 09:49 PM

Perhaps you should have included an option for "I no longer remember". Been over six years since I found out and I really don't recall any longer.

LDR 09-15-2012 09:55 PM

Half of those options are essentially the same, no vote from me.

Honestly, having known Revan's backstory, I was happy. I liked the General that beat the hell out of Mandalore. :lol:

Q 09-15-2012 09:58 PM

I suspected at first, then got distracted because I was having too much fun and forgot about it.

thejman217 09-15-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Totenkopf (Post 2818854)
Perhaps you should have included an option for "I no longer remember". Been over six years since I found out and I really don't recall any longer.

Well, this poll asks what was your reaction BACK THEN when you first played it. Not your reaction NOW.

And six years? Do you own the game?

@LDR yeah I was too. I completed this game around 7-8 years ago, but have played it through again over the years about 15x. I thought at first he would just murder Bastila and Carth when Malak told him he was Revan.

Sabretooth 09-15-2012 11:53 PM

By and large 'huh, nifty, didn't see that coming'.

thejman217 09-16-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabretooth (Post 2818870)
By and large 'huh, nifty, didn't see that coming'.

So you had no physical reaction? And didn't have much of a mental reaction either?
And why didn't you care much either?

@Canderis: Why was it a terrible plot twist?

Totenkopf 09-17-2012 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thejman217 (Post 2818860)
Well, this poll asks what was your reaction BACK THEN when you first played it. Not your reaction NOW.

And six years? Do you own the game?

Quote:

Originally Posted by me
Been over six years since I found out and I really don't recall any longer.

The last part of the statement addresses your question about my reaction to discovering the PC=Revan. Have owned it since Xmas '04, but didn't first play it till spring of '06 (hence OVER 6 years).

thejman217 09-17-2012 06:47 AM

@Totenkopf: Well, how come you didn't play it in over six years?

Sabretooth 09-17-2012 07:02 AM

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3..._questions.jpg

thejman217 09-17-2012 07:33 AM

(I only saw what you said in your post when I clicked quote and reply).

Why should I stop asking questions? It's a forum.

Canderis 09-17-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thejman217 (Post 2818873)
So you had no physical reaction? And didn't have much of a mental reaction either?
And why didn't you care much either?

@Canderis: Why was it a terrible plot twist?

I misclicked.

Totenkopf 09-17-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thejman217 (Post 2818969)
@Totenkopf: Well, how come you didn't play it in over six years?

Never said I only played it six years ago. That was when I first played the game and thus when I first found out that twist. I no longer remember my first impression (so much real life and other games, etc... since then), which is what I thought the purpose of this thread was in the first place.

mimartin 09-17-2012 12:58 PM

Yoda...

At first I was thinking, pretty cool...but then I thought about it more and thought it was really stupid. My character would have never done the stuff they said Revan did. Made that character a lot less personal to me.

Rtas Vadum 09-17-2012 01:30 PM

I had it spoiled for me, before I even really played the game. My reaction to that was...well, I certainly didn't hate the idea. In fact, that was likely one of the reasons that I wanted to keep playing the game - although the reason I also bought the PC version, I think is due all the mods I saw on KOTORfiles, and my wish to use them. I only had the PC version of TSL at that point, and for some time, I wasn't even thinking of getting the first for it.

Anyway, my reaction to the scene the first time I saw it though, was simply "You really shouldn't have told me that."

thejman217 09-17-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Totenkopf (Post 2818992)
Never said I only played it six years ago. That was when I first played the game and thus when I first found out that twist. I no longer remember my first impression (so much real life and other games, etc... since then), which is what I thought the purpose of this thread was in the first place.

Oh, you don't remember your reaction. Is that what you're saying?

Sorry, I misread your post.

Trench 09-17-2012 07:17 PM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...-all-the-y.png
Pick all the options!

thejman217 09-17-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trench (Post 2819020)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol! The "ALL" meme one of my favorite memes!

Bob Lion54 09-17-2012 10:19 PM

At first I was like this a cool montage of my party. Then I was all like why does Revan have a pony tail on his hood? But then I was really like wait it's a woman. And then I was like oh wait that's my character all dark sideded. And finally I was basically like whoa.

thejman217 09-17-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Lion54 (Post 2819038)
At first I was like this a cool montage of my party. Then I was all like why does Revan have a pony tail on his hood? But then I was really like wait it's a woman. And then I was like oh wait that's my character all dark sideded. And finally I was basically like whoa.

What? How does Revan have a ponytail on the back of his hood?

I also noticed that a moderator added the Yoda option, most likely mimartin.

I'm pretty new to these forums despite 130+ posts, so can someone tell me what the Yoda option means?

Rtas Vadum 09-17-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thejman217 (Post 2819040)
What? How does Revan have a ponytail on the back of his hood?

With that model, most any head with a ponytail is going to clip through the hood - meaning that you'd see part of the ponytail coming through the hood. It's especially jarring if you use a Twi'lek head mod, since the Lekku(or the head tails rather) clip through the hood too. Most of these are the female heads though, since I don't think any of the male heads in the game have them(at least none of the heads in the standard game).

M@RS 09-17-2012 11:44 PM

I left the room and began telling everyone in the house. Haha, I was so blown away.

*~*Darth pOOba*~* 09-18-2012 12:35 AM

http://blog.pokerjunkie.com/wp-conte...09/shocked.jpg

Q 09-18-2012 12:50 AM

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/38...ked-batman.jpg

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan 09-18-2012 01:18 AM

Shouldn't this be in the K1 forum..?

thejman217 09-18-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan (Post 2819049)
Shouldn't this be in the K1 forum..?

Ahto Spaceport Cantina: "Stop in and chat with your fellow knights about everything and anything!"

@Q & *~*Darth pOOba*~*: Are these supposed to be your reactions or is this forum getting derailed by some kind of face contest?

Rtas Vadum: So you used a woman? And her ponytail went through the hood?

@mimartin: Yeah I noticed it was in a lot of the polls, but what does it MEAN?

Bob Lion54 09-18-2012 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thejman217 (Post 2819056)
@mimartin: Yeah I noticed it was in a lot of the polls, but what does it MEAN?

All of the above
None of the above
These options suck
Other
I donno
Maybe
Sometimes
42
Depends

thejman217 09-18-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Lion54 (Post 2819057)
All of the above
None of the above
These options suck
Other
I donno
Maybe
Sometimes
42
Depends

So like, neutral or a mixed opinion?

Rtas Vadum 09-18-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thejman217 (Post 2819056)
Rtas Vadum: So you used a woman? And her ponytail went through the hood?

Well, I have played the game as female since the first time, mostly due to the fact that even the first time, I started the game, I didn't like any of the male heads. Although, the first head I found I liked, was the first Asian head, or the one with the blue hair(which kinda hangs over her eyes). No ponytail on that one, although that happens with a few other female heads.

thejman217 09-18-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtas Vadum (Post 2819075)
Well, I have played the game as female since the first time, mostly due to the fact that even the first time, I started the game, I didn't like any of the male heads. Although, the first head I found I liked, was the first Asian head, or the one with the blue hair(which kinda hangs over her eyes). No ponytail on that one, although that happens with a few other female heads.

You don't like the male heads? What? What about Mr. Jedi Mullet?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.