LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Taris Upper City Emporium (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=645)
-   -   [KOTOR] Gaffi Stick Improvement (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=212229)

Fallen Guardian 05-08-2013 06:20 PM

Gaffi Stick Improvement
 
Well, a year and 3 days ago I created a mod that changed the horrendous gaffi stick texture from a 64x64 monstrosity to a respectable 1024x1024. I also added a unique(ish) texture for the chieftan's gaffi, and modified that gaffi's description a bit to fit with my changes.

ReadMe
Show spoiler


Screenshots



MediaFire Link: DOWNLOAD
KotOR Files Link: DOWNLOAD
Deadly Stream Link: DOWNLOAD

CptPriceless 05-08-2013 07:58 PM

Looks good FG.

LDR 05-08-2013 10:46 PM

Does Raito's Gaderffii have a custom skin too?

Good work, by the way! :D

newbiemodder 05-08-2013 11:52 PM

I've been waiting a year and 3 days for this! :)

Sithspecter 05-09-2013 12:08 AM

That's a heck of a lot better than the old one! Way to go, excellent texture!

JCarter426 05-09-2013 05:37 AM

Wow, that's quite a difference. Well done! Any plans on doing some other weapons? They're all kind of terrible...

Fallen Guardian 05-09-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CptPriceless (Post 2832155)
Looks good FG.

Thanks Cpt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LDR (Post 2832164)
Does Raito's Gaderffii have a custom skin too?

Good work, by the way! :D

Thanks LDR, I assume Raito is the Sand People chieftain? Yeah, he has the gaffe shown in the 3rd pic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by newbiemodder (Post 2832166)
I've been waiting a year and 3 days for this! :)

Haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sithspecter (Post 2832171)
That's a heck of a lot better than the old one! Way to go, excellent texture!

Thanks SS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCarter426 (Post 2832182)
Wow, that's quite a difference. Well done! Any plans on doing some other weapons? They're all kind of terrible...

Thanks. I've thought about it - a lot of them have uvmaps that are impossible to work with though. But yeah, there are definitely a few weapons I could still do.

JCarter426 05-09-2013 12:14 PM

Yeah, I noticed the UVW mapping for the swords is rather... interesting, to put it nicely.

LDR 05-09-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Guardian (Post 2832194)
Thanks LDR, I assume Raito is the Sand People chieftain? Yeah, he has the gaffe shown in the 3rd pic.

No, that's the actual name of the gaffi stick. Don't beieve me, look for it in KSE. The gaderffii could be found on the Storyteller. Maybe he's Raito?

Fallen Guardian 05-10-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LDR (Post 2832215)
No, that's the actual name of the gaffi stick. Don't beieve me, look for it in KSE. The gaderffii could be found on the Storyteller. Maybe he's Raito?

Oh, didn't know that. I'll take a look.

Fallen Guardian 05-15-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCarter426 (Post 2832182)
Any plans on doing some other weapons? They're all kind of terrible...

Ask and ye shall receive.

GeorgNihilus 05-16-2013 02:34 PM

Yeah!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Guardian (Post 2832505)

my goodness ... now we know HOW BAD those original textures were ... :lol:

K1 & K2 "by the 1st of June?" I need this NOWWWWW!! :bow:

great job FG, hoping to try these soon :woo:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.