<SENSOU> Guild are recruiting for SWTOR on The Tomb Of Freedon Nadd server.
We all have toons at all levels mainly on the Republic but we have toons on the Imperial side to experience both sides of the conflict and we PvP, PvE and run instances and generally help each other out doing quests
SENSOU is an friendly online gaming community that plays a variety of games. We have apprximately 90 members from all round the world registered with us , of which around 60 are considered active attending the forum every couple of days. Our average age is 35 years of age. We are are a core group of friends who enjoy playing games in our recreation time, we are totally team focused.
All of us have family, friends, responsibility and work.
The community will build relationships & friendships, we will not lose our identity or our focus.
Our community values are enhanced by adhering to the following requirements, thus putting us all on the same page. These requirements are universal across all games we play, these are our "10 Banners"!
1. I am over 21 years of age.
2. I understand that forum usage is compulsory.
3. I can speak English
4. I agree to respond to the guild Call to Arms when required.
5. I can guarantee contribution to the guild.
6. I have a good sense of humour.
7. I expect issues/problems will be directed straight to a guild officer. Drama is avoidable.
8. I am able to converse in Teamspeak voice comms and utilise in-game guild chat facilities, I understand both are mandatory requirements. [The ability to listen is sufficient for voice comms on our 512 member capacity server].
9. I enjoy helping and sharing with others.
10. I realise above all else, real life comes first, gaming second.
If you are interested please drop by and register with us at http://sensou.enjin.com/recruitment
Bump to say we are still looking for new recruits with republic char's/toons of all levels :)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.