LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Republic Newsfeed (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   A remake of Star Wars The Knights of the old Republic (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=213411)

Miggieboy209 01-06-2014 03:47 AM

A remake of Star Wars The Knights of the old Republic
 
Star Wars knights of the old republic was an amazing game beginning to the very end. In my opinion I think they should upgrade the game I mean like add better graphics with all of the new technology we have today. I'm just saying why not make a game that was amazing even more amazing what do you guys think about this?

Sith Sizzle 01-06-2014 05:02 AM

I'm not sure there is a good chance of that happening, but I would definitely like to see that as well. With the recent release of the game on smartphones and tablets after so many years it doesn't seem impossible.

DuckfromPortal 01-06-2014 01:22 PM

I think if they did remake it, they would have to build it in a remade engine so that combat and certain other things went better and so people could actually input things into the game without extreme troubles

Shem 01-06-2014 10:18 PM

For some reason game remakes aren't the popular. Movie remakes are more likely to happen which is a shame as there have been so many great games in the past that remaking it could recapture the magic. With KOTOR, you already have all the dialogue files so a lot of work has already been completed.

Miggieboy209 01-11-2014 02:44 PM

Yeah they have all the dialogue so I mean why not just try to make a remake of KOTOR and see what happens from there I'm pretty sure all the people that once played the game would without a doubt go out and buy it simply because they wanna see the new changes made to the game or just to simply play a game that they loved in their childhood

Josh.Kenway 05-08-2014 05:04 PM

Hello,
KOTOR is currently being remastered! It will contain restored content, updated graphics, co-op campaign mode, competitive online matches, new mini-games, and more!
This is no joke, for more, go here: http://kotorremaster.webs.com/

Josh.Kenway 05-08-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckfromPortal (Post 2842016)
I think if they did remake it, they would have to build it in a remade engine so that combat and certain other things went better and so people could actually input things into the game without extreme troubles

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shem (Post 2842027)
For some reason game remakes aren't the popular. Movie remakes are more likely to happen which is a shame as there have been so many great games in the past that remaking it could recapture the magic. With KOTOR, you already have all the dialogue files so a lot of work has already been completed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sith Sizzle (Post 2842001)
I'm not sure there is a good chance of that happening, but I would definitely like to see that as well. With the recent release of the game on smartphones and tablets after so many years it doesn't seem impossible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miggieboy209 (Post 2842000)
Star Wars knights of the old republic was an amazing game beginning to the very end. In my opinion I think they should upgrade the game I mean like add better graphics with all of the new technology we have today. I'm just saying why not make a game that was amazing even more amazing what do you guys think about this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miggieboy209 (Post 2842193)
Yeah they have all the dialogue so I mean why not just try to make a remake of KOTOR and see what happens from there I'm pretty sure all the people that once played the game would without a doubt go out and buy it simply because they wanna see the new changes made to the game or just to simply play a game that they loved in their childhood

Hello,
KOTOR is currently being remastered! It will contain restored content, updated graphics, co-op campaign mode, competitive online matches, new mini-games, and more!
This is no joke, for more, go here: http://kotorremaster.webs.com/


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.