LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Star Wars RPG (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Thirst For Power - Mission 2 (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=35326)

Eets 03-26-2002 02:00 PM

Thirst For Power - Mission 2
 
The sith transport silently lands on a barren field about 200 Kilometers from anywhere.

Ma'gee comes out from the cockpit. "We've landed on Voolushia. It's a hive for peddlers, smugglers, and all-around scum. As you already know, we're going to be picking up two new apprentices. They just don't know it yet. I've tracked their life signs to a small spaceport about 250 Kilometers from here. We'll search for them there. While there, we'll be able to pick up some necessary supplies from the shops in the spaceport."

Ma'gee leads you out of the ship and walks around to the cargo bay door. He presses a button on his wrist and the door opens, revealing one single-seat speeder bike, and three other two seater speeder bikes.

"We landed in this field because we're trying not to attract attention. Get on your speeder bikes and prepare to leave the ship."

DashRendar 03-26-2002 06:30 PM

What happened to my first post?
 
I jump on one of the two seaters and get ready to get going

hannibalscipio 03-26-2002 07:03 PM

I slide into the driver's seat of the second two-seat speeder and warm the engines.

Heavyarms 03-26-2002 09:18 PM

which one of you 2 is giving me a lift?

DashRendar 03-26-2002 09:42 PM

"What's a speeder between 2 Dark Jedi...jump on, but uhh hang on, too.":D

hannibalscipio 03-27-2002 06:31 PM

I rev the engines and wait for someone to jump on behind me.


*What, I didn't double post!! Y'all must be seeing things.:D *

Sithcloak 04-03-2002 05:20 PM

Moronii jumps onto the seat behind scipios character and positions himself in the oppisite direction of his commrade.

"We can beat our commrades!" Says Sithcloak pointing to the other paddawans. "Lets go!"

Sithcloak

Eets 04-04-2002 01:10 PM

Ma'gee switches the third two seater speeder bike to slave control, and starts riding towards the city.


As Hao Jun and Brash are neck and neck about 10 kilometers from the city, they see a black blur speed past them with incredible speed.

As they reach the city, they dismount the speeder bikes to see Ma'gee waiting for them next to his speeder bike.

"It's about time. Our first objective is to find the new apprentices. After that, we will stop into a few places to pick up supplies. Salculd, look around and see if you can spot a wookiee and a human together."

Heavyarms 04-04-2002 01:14 PM

"Here, wookie wookie wookie wookie! Here wookie wookie wookie wookie!"

*A wookie attacks salculd*

Wrong wookie. Sorry, bud.

*off to look for a wookie and a guy*

DashRendar 04-04-2002 06:08 PM

*I pull out my Eletrobinoculars and search for the two*

"Now where could they be?"

hannibalscipio 04-04-2002 08:08 PM

"Human and Wookiee....Human and Wookie......Human and Wookiee....." I chant to myself, while scanning asmany faces as possible.

Eets 04-07-2002 06:04 PM

Unsuccessful in our first scan, we continue on into the city.

As the group passes a cantina, a man walks out the door and bumps into Hao Jun. "Hey! Watch where you're walking, nerf herder!"

hannibalscipio 04-07-2002 06:39 PM

I grab the dumb jerk by his shirt and lift him into the air. "Watch yourself, or you'll be sorry!", I hiss. I glare deep into his eyes.

DashRendar 04-07-2002 09:22 PM

I stop, turn around, put my hand on my blaster, and watch the fight.

Heavyarms 04-07-2002 11:08 PM

"here wookie wookie wookie!"


*is knocked over by a wookie*

Watch out there, friend.

Sithcloak 04-08-2002 03:08 PM

Moronii reachs out and tries to sence thier direction. He then, successfull or not, walks towards the catina to catch up with his buddys.

Sithcloak

Wraith 5 04-08-2002 09:45 PM

*guy coming out of cantina to Hao Jun*


You had better let me down...



*point Heavy blaster pistol at his head*



Or you may regret it....

Nerf Herder.....

DashRendar 04-09-2002 06:07 PM

"DANG shoulda got my saber...o well" I take very very very careful aim even attempting to use the force to try to make my accuracy better and try to shoot the blaster out of the guys hand.

hannibalscipio 04-09-2002 06:14 PM

Not wishing to draw too much attention to my self, I slowly lower the man to the ground, while using one hand to aim his blaster towards the ground. Once he's on the ground, I draw my blaster as well, in case he tries to provoke a fight. I glare at him, with rage billowing in my eyes, but calm in every other way.

Wraith 5 04-09-2002 07:50 PM

"Good chose"

*I stop pointing my blaster at his head, but keep it at the ready instead of putting it away.*

hannibalscipio 04-09-2002 09:37 PM

"Well, laserbrain, if you want to play that way.." I aim my blaster at the poor fool's gut and stare at him with an evil gleam in my eye.

Wraith 5 04-09-2002 10:27 PM

*Waveing the blaster pistol around has he is talking*


"Hey now nerf hearder i would have put the gun away but do you really think i am going to do that with you pointing a gun at me? Do you really think i am that stupid?"


*while i was waveing the blaster around i draw my Vibroblade with my off hand*


"see now you didn't see that did you"

Eets 04-09-2002 10:36 PM

As the quarreling continues, two bowcaster bolts suddenly splash against Hao and Brash's weapons, causing them to spew out of their hands.

The roar of a wookiee gives the man a sigh of relief.

"Aha! Now I have the upper hand... What took you so long you overgrown carpet?" The man says as he levels his blaster at Hao Jun.

"Enough of this." Says Ma'gee as he uses the force to retrieve the duo's weapons. "We are not seeking trouble. My name is Ma'gee Turos. What is yours?"

At that, he lays the weapons on the ground in front of the two.

Heavyarms 04-10-2002 08:38 AM

I reach my master and the wookie and the man.


So you are our new comrades. Welcome.


(One Question: How can a master have about 6 apprentices?)

Wraith 5 04-10-2002 01:23 PM

My name is Troable, and this here is my friend Chiccalump.

*to Chiccalump*

Where have you been! I had that one guy but he had like 4 other guys around him that may have been able to get me...


*ooc* sorry if i'm not supposed to introduce jedi... Just figured i can't speak basic so i would need to intorduce him...

hannibalscipio 04-10-2002 04:27 PM

I snort and eye the weapons, though I don't pick mine up yet. My already angry eyes have become inflamed with fury at the sudden entrance of the Wookiee, though my body doesn't show any aggression. Masking my anger is not a Sith quality I have mastered.

DashRendar 04-10-2002 05:54 PM

I pick up my blaster and shove it into my Util belt "Now that we've met, let me introduce myself," I say while sneering ", I'm Brash and just be glad that Salculd here took care of our 'nobleman' or he wouldn't have been happy about the rather cold welcome."

Jedi_Knight 04-10-2002 09:35 PM

I nod my head to everyone and give a roar


ooc: can I talk or do I just roar and wraith translates it?
and this is my first proper rpg, so if I make a mistake don't go crazy at me

*Normaly that would be what happens. You roar, and anyone that can understande the wokkie langue would then translate if needed... Thought eets may want to do things differntly -Wraith 5

Sithcloak 04-11-2002 02:19 PM

"Now that we have all met eachother lets go!" Says Moronii in a hurry.

Sithcloak

Eets 04-11-2002 02:27 PM

Ma'gee says: "I sense much power in you two. Join us and I will teach you how to use this power."

Wraith 5 04-11-2002 03:58 PM

what power are you talking about?


Do we have this power because we are strong, Fearless and good looking?

*looks at his partner*

Well ok waybe we arn't both good looking, but i look good enough for the both of us...

Eets 04-11-2002 04:09 PM

"Do you see that Jawa over there?

Close your eyes. Imagine it in your mind. Feel it there. Good. Now, reach out and push it! Shove it to the ground!"

Wraith 5 04-11-2002 04:16 PM

Do you want me to run over there and push it with my eyes closed?

Eets 04-11-2002 04:23 PM

"No. Push it with your mind. You can do it. Imagine the Jawa in your mind, and just do it. Push the Jawa."

Wraith 5 04-11-2002 04:32 PM

*Troable, with his eyes closed sees the jawa and thinks about it falling over...*


OK did that now what?

Eets 04-11-2002 04:42 PM

Troable opens his eyes to see the Jawa get up from the ground, visibly shocked, thinking one of his fellow Jawas pushed him over.

"You see? That is just a small sample of what you can do with the force."

DashRendar 04-11-2002 06:16 PM

"The force is the greatest power out there, nothing can overpower it...and we can open up its power to flow through you," I say while circling Chiccalump and Troable

Wraith 5 04-11-2002 06:57 PM

*turns to Chiccalump*

What do you say pal? I think we should join up with them, having power like that we could do almost anything!!!

DashRendar 04-11-2002 10:21 PM

"Very, very true. Now all you need is a nice lightsaber....wonder where you might be able to get one of those...;) "

Wraith 5 04-11-2002 10:34 PM

Lightsabers????

You are Jedi???


I thought they protected people not push them over....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.