LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   The Cantina! (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Episode II plot guesses (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=4419)

Jedi_4 07-10-2001 04:17 PM

Episode II plot guesses

hey everyone...
i was talking with my cousin and he thinks that Obi-wan and amidala will have some sort of feelings for each other which makes anakin mad which would explain why they duel and anakin falls into becoming darth vader. but i dunno. it seems like it could work so far, from what has been said about Ep2... but what are the latest rumors about the next films anyway???? Any guesses???

=) see ya! By the way, anyone from Seattle in this forum?
-Jedi_4

Boba Rhett 07-10-2001 04:35 PM

***SPOILER WARNING***

err...

Anakin doesn't fall until Ep3. He does however begin to show dark tendancies. He flips out in Ep2 and takes a swing at Obi Wan, when Darth Tyranus lies and says padme has been killed.

You can find a pieced together script at Aldera.net. Be warned, it spoils many surprises. I good place to talk about spoilers, also, is at sirstevesguide.com

I've also heard rumors that Obi Wan has feelings for Padme, I haven't heard about padme having feelings for him though. They have some Ep2. footage at starwars.com you can download were padme and Anakin are, "flirting" if you wanna check it out.

What I'm looking forward to most, "from what i've heard about" is yoda fighting Darth Tyranus. It's going to be awesome seeing him use a lil' saber!

And no, I'm not from Seattle. :)

**/END SPOILER WARNING/**

Hannibal 07-10-2001 07:09 PM

From what I hear, Obi-Wan doesnt have enough scenes with Amidala for anything to really get started and the scenes they have together Anakin is there and it's offical Jedi business.

Jedi_4 07-11-2001 04:50 PM

ohhh....
heh, thanks.

BeastMaster 07-12-2001 02:02 PM

All that I know for certain:

*Sideous has a new <strike>temp</strike> apprentice. :rolleyes:

*Yoda fights.

*Ep. II is basically a love story. (Date movie! :D )

*Anakin demonstrates a rebellious streak (compared to the other Jedi); he dresses differently, acts differently, and, we presume, thinks differently.

*Much of the action takes place on Coruscant, specifically the seedier regions where Jedi Padawans are Not Supposed To Go<sup>tm</sup> (see above).

*Anakin actually has his own speeder.

oninosensi 07-12-2001 06:32 PM

I am just hoping Jar Jar dies

Jedi_Prophecy 07-13-2001 01:12 AM

I purchased the essential Star Wars chronology recently which could have been a mistake because obviously Ep2 stuff wasn't written in them and the Yuuzhan Vong stuff aswell. They covered it up well by saying "Most information from this period was lost due to the Clone Wars".
As far as basic logic is concerned, I don't think Obi-Wan is likely to score with Padme.
Spoiler Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't Anakin pissed off because Shmi Skywalker gets killed???

ESE_Sithlord 07-13-2001 01:18 AM

well lets just wait and see how well its knowned all this is still unknowned GL can change the story or make it different some how .

Boba Rhett 07-13-2001 01:49 AM

***SPOILER WARNING***

Yes, his mother does get killed by Tuskens and he goes and kills a family of Tuskens.

I'd say GL has done most of the story changing he's going to do, already.

Hannibal 07-13-2001 03:07 PM

Unless he's going to go back and refilm everything.