LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Jedi Outcast (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   new secret difficulty level for sp (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=56287)

patchx 05-23-2002 06:07 AM

new secret difficulty level for sp

finished the game on jedi master?

think ur pretty good?

type in "g_spskill 4" (without the ") at the menu before starting a new game and it will load all the npcs from all the difficulty levels into the game at the same time

its only any fun if u start at the bespin level i think because for instance in a spot where you would fight a basic reborn on padawan or a reborn fencer on jedi or a reborn boss on jedi master it will spawn all three and they will kick your ass to pieces.

-patch

CupO'Coffee 05-23-2002 06:41 AM

thanks for the information, but i doubt that only 3 reborn would manage to kick any ass apart from their own...
remember what they do if you fight them near a ledge? :D

"you will.. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
"the force betr.. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

patchx 05-23-2002 07:31 AM

hmmmm

r u sure?

Bespin_platform :

jedi master difficulty starting with 50 health and no shields, 3 krazee reborn coming at you in a narrow corridor with no ledges in sight and no way to split them up.

all your force powers r either level 1 or level 2

its pretty tricky

-patch

D.L. 05-23-2002 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by patchx
hmmmm

r u sure?

Bespin_platform :

jedi master difficulty starting with 50 health and no shields, 3 krazee reborn coming at you in a narrow corridor with no ledges in sight and no way to split them up.

all your force powers r either level 1 or level 2

its pretty tricky

-patch

Reborn are a piece of piss. On all difficulty levels.

Now Shadowtroopers, there's your problem. :)

seanconnery 05-23-2002 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by D.L.

...Shadowtroopers, there's your problem. :)

Agreed.

CupO'Coffee 05-23-2002 08:52 AM

true, replace your 3-reborns-in-a-narrow-corridor with 3 shadowtroopers and you are really up sh!t creek...

Dough with Fish 05-23-2002 01:56 PM

Hmm, well, that does sound like quite the bastard battle, but I know something that will own them, no matter what. And thats a group of six or seven Lukes and/or about twelve Landos and Jans :)

Abom|nation 05-23-2002 02:07 PM

... Or if Tavion manages to find a way to clone herself.

Ouch :)

Vestril 05-23-2002 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CupO'Coffee
true, replace your 3-reborns-in-a-narrow-corridor with 3 shadowtroopers and you are really up sh!t creek...
You have to fight 4 (well 4 on JM level) of them at Once in Lukes room in the second to last level...and I always slaughter my allies so I can do it on my own :p

3 isn't so bad...

ShadowCell 05-25-2002 08:12 PM

I would've killed Luke, but then the mission would be a failure. Damn Luke.

ANYWAYS, Reborn are like Stormtroopers with lightsabers. Shadow Troopers, however, are a different story.

Nookie 05-25-2002 09:15 PM

Lol..

That's easy.. if you play with this typed into the command

helpusobi 1
timescale 0.2

Hehehe. :D

I love slo' mo' fights. Especially when I had Reborn Boss VS Me on Yavin Temple. With only a Bryar Pistol (Changed to Imperial Officer's) and the E-11. I love roll dodging the saber throwing, and catching them out.. pretty cool. But after about 45 minutes, you exit the game.. and find everything on your computer moving fast. :rolleyes: