New Patch suggestions
It took forever to get used to the current patch-- some things were done right, some done poorly **cough**DFA nerfing**cough** many complain about the pull+legsweep/backstab.
I would not like to start a flame war/horrible spamming incident so i will be brief
The following are suggestions for the future patch.
1. Take away the speed loss with strong style
2. Decrease the damage done by the light and medium style legsweep/backstab (why you ask? well it is unfair in most instances that light style should have an almost instant death move and medium already has one, the downward attack thing, strong style should be the only one to kill instantly with the leg sweep)
3. Make drain and absorb take the same amount of force so that light and dark are more balanced (i'm not looking for an extreme just a happy medium)
4. Decrease speed when using large or hard to carry weapons (someone shouldn't be able to run at 20 mph while carrying a 100 pound rocket launcher)
5. Give more directional control while wall walking (nothing wrong with the original system, it would just be cool)
6. Return the damage ratios for light/medium to the original (make it worthwhile to use medium instead of light)
thank you massive,
you are the first person to propose decent changes. i agree with the toning down of the light and medium stance backstabs. i noticed u didnt mention the red stance tho, im assuming u think it should stay the same. i agree.
the heavy stance backstab is a 1hit killer, and rightfully so. the game needs at least 1hit kill lightsaber move, otherwise whats the reward for using it versus a gunner? it takes balls of steel to run up on someone with a heavy repeater and pull the weapon outta their hand and backstab em.
the only thing i wish would be changed is the ability to rotate while doing it. with backstab im able to kill the person directly behind me, then rotate fast and kill the person in front of me too. it shouldnt be like that.
youre also right about the absorb problem. i LOVE it when dark jedi grip me now. thanks for giving me over half of my force back! i think thats way too much.
another thing id like to see to balance out the darkside is not being able to tell if a dark jedi is using dark rage until youve attacked them (like they did with absorb). if someone is dark raging, its impossible to kill them (unless u push em off a cliff), so why attack them? usually when i see someone dark raging, i simply avoid them till it wears off then kill them. dark jedis know what im talkin about! :)
I hate absorb. I think that it was fine the way it was. I really don't like how they changed it.
you hate absorb? youre obviously a dark jedi.
youre biased opinion has been noted tho.
the absorb change was a good one, in 1.02 light jedi would use absorb, everyone could see this so no one would use force powers on them till it wore off. hence a total waste of force power on the absorb user's end.
in 1.03 its a bit more subtle. if u push someone and they glow purple, obviously theyve got absorb on and u wont push them again (if youre smart and dont wanna waste your force).
as i mentioned above for dark jedi, i wish theyd do the same thing for dark rage. if someone is raging you obviously cant kill them. so why try? instead make it so the dark jedi glows red if attacked. cuz as it stands now, i just wait for rage to wear off then go in for the easy kill.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:50 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.