LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Jedi Outcast (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Who Hates The Forum User JEDI OUTCAST? (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=79361)

The Count 09-22-2002 04:32 PM

Who Hates The Forum User JEDI OUTCAST?

I certainly do he is an arrogant little brat who thinks he is a bad ass at this game when I suspect he is crap (if you wish to prove yourself wrong name a time and place you little loser your ass is mine!) also he insults alot of peoples work saying stuff like mine is better etc. I just want to share this qith the community I think he is a little ass!

JEDI OUTCAST 09-22-2002 04:33 PM

this is going to get a lock.

The Count 09-22-2002 04:34 PM

Oh no!

TheMadDoofer 09-22-2002 04:43 PM

This is not the flaming forum. You do thati n the Swamp.:D
I mean really, if he's bugging you, either ignore him or PM him to set up a match.

Elijah 09-22-2002 06:51 PM

Re: Who Hates The Forum User JEDI OUTCAST?

Quote:

Originally posted by Count_D00ku
I certainly do he is an arrogant little brat who thinks he is a bad ass at this game when I suspect he is crap (if you wish to prove yourself wrong name a time and place you little loser your ass is mine!) also he insults alot of peoples work saying stuff like mine is better etc. I just want to share this qith the community I think he is a little ass!
Hey punk, place a name and time and i'll show you what a true beating is. :rolleyes:

Try keeping lame and needless insults to yourself.

Sam 09-22-2002 08:37 PM

Just put him on your ignore list

Darth Kaan 09-23-2002 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by $am
Just put him on your ignore list
Yep, It is real easy.

thehomicidalegg 09-23-2002 12:23 AM

what any other ppl are like does not affect yourself in anyway... so theres no need to make a big deal about it. let ppl be what they are like.

JEDI OUTCAST 09-23-2002 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by thehomicidalegg
what any other ppl are like does not affect yourself in anyway... so theres no need to make a big deal about it. let ppl be what they are like.

very true. i know what he is trying to do he is trying to get me banned and its not going to work.:p

Psionic Jedi 09-23-2002 01:14 AM

This is gonna get l0x0red. It doesn't even stand a chance of even getting moved.

Keep the Valley for jk2 topics only please :o

And unless Outcast decides to SPAM negativity all over the forums, or is doing something exceptionally lame, I don't think he's going to get banned.

JEDI OUTCAST 09-23-2002 01:18 AM

thanks for telling him that.;) :D. he posted this so i whould get mad say somethink out of line get a ban he whould be :) that i have been banned.

TheWhiteRaider 09-23-2002 01:45 AM

Re: Who Hates The Forum User JEDI OUTCAST?

Quote:

Originally posted by Count_D00ku
Strange now you flame someone for being a jerk and yet guess who sunk down to the jerk's level. Not that I'm saying that Jedi_Outcast is a jerk(Even if he is so what).

GonkH8er 09-23-2002 06:25 AM

shhh... thread closed