To show my appreciation of getting banned
Here's to the forum mods
I was banned once told I'd be banned for a week and banned again when I came back a week later. I stopped coming for over a month try and post something constructive and get banned again. Hmmm I wonder why the community is dying? Could the cause be admins banning people with constructive ideas the first chance they get because they have TEH Powar?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Like you deserve to come back!
*goes into mod panel*
Give me one reason, just ONE reason why I should not ban you as I type. Tell me, or your gettin it again.
edit- I changed my frickin mind.
*feels ashamed for laughing at the retarded dude*
Bad Joke of the day:
Is this forum run by the ACLU? They keep banning Geezus!
Reasons I shouldn't be banned:
1. I shouldn't have been banned in the 1st place all I did was mock newbies.
2. I'm one of the few good players that actually posts here.
3. I'm attempting to help the community by giving mapping suggestions for competition and was planning on giving suggestions for weapon balance mods.
4. Don't just call me a pessimist try and read between the lines.
5. I've even gone as far as uploading demos to help the community get better and would even go farther by typing a document on getting better at CTF so more clans would surface on the ladders to maybe make them worth playing again.
There's 5 for you.
You think that being good at JKII will keep you from getting banned? That has nothing to do with anything.
And I did not call you a "pessimist" ever. Don't say I did.
Mocking someone is a good reason to be banned. If you were offending somone, and you were warned, then the occasion calls.
Well, at least I have fun powertripping with you little bastards, because there is not enough pay to justify dealing with human scourge like yourself.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.