LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Forum Help & Feedback Center (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   70 Earned Credits for grabs... (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=88648)

Aristotle 01-05-2003 05:19 PM

70 Earned Credits for grabs...
 
To the first person who responds to this post.

Naturally, all the admins will be donating their credits to our readers since we can't help but earn them too with posts and replies, etc.

So why not start giving them away by seeing who's on the ball keeping track of this forum... Ready, set .... go

Mex 01-05-2003 05:35 PM

I got first!

70 credits please! :D

Aristotle 01-05-2003 05:39 PM

Good man Flanders... congrats. Quick reply. Enjoy them. Decided to raise it to 80 too.

I'll donate my points every 100 points... for future reference. Always by way of fastest response in this forum.

Rogue Nine 01-05-2003 08:03 PM

I always check in this forum whenever I can.

I'll donate my points once they hit about 250. Make a nice, sizeable prize for someone.

Mex 01-06-2003 04:52 AM

Ive donated about 170 points to people so far, heres a list of people I have donated to.

Com Raven = 40 points
Masterjo2588 = 30 points
Wraith 8 = 100 points

Lynk Former 01-06-2003 06:14 AM

Re: 70 Earned Credits for grabs...
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Aristotle
To the first person who responds to this post.

Naturally, all the admins will be donating their credits to our readers since we can't help but earn them too with posts and replies, etc.

So why not start giving them away by seeing who's on the ball keeping track of this forum... Ready, set .... go

I guess you don't really need em huh since you've got all the powers and such :D

Young David 01-06-2003 08:28 AM

Whooo ... points donatating.

Can someone donate me? Because I really have a hard time to earn ... Since I have a bad connection at home, don't spam, and don't swamp ... it's hard.

Pleasssse?

(Everyone loves YD, not?)

ZBomber 01-06-2003 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Young David
Whooo ... points donatating.

Can someone donate me? Because I really have a hard time to earn ... Since I have a bad connection at home, don't spam, and don't swamp ... it's hard.

Pleasssse?

(Everyone loves YD, not?)

I have to help Tyrion get a Italic name first

*adds 2 points*

Only 346 more to go... :(

Wraith 8 01-06-2003 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rogue Nine
I always check in this forum whenever I can.

I'll donate my points once they hit about 250. Make a nice, sizeable prize for someone.

Well that counts out the Aresen people doesnt it :p :p

Quote:

Originally posted by Flanders
Ive donated about 170 points to people so far, heres a list of people I have donated to.

Com Raven = 40 points
Masterjo2588 = 30 points
Wraith 8 = 100 points

Wich im very thankfull.... thanks to you i got a coloured name.
Im now saving up :D

and Aristotle.... ever been to the official forums of starwarsgalaxies.com? i always hated the people who posted one thing to every Dev post: FIRST!

and now you are encouraging it? :p bad idea :D

Rogue Nine 01-06-2003 02:43 PM

Of course it does W8. You should know that. ;)

Nah, I'll prolly just pick someone at random and donate posts to them anonymously or something.

obi 01-06-2003 04:29 PM

I just want a sig pic. After I get it, whoever wants my future points can have them.

topshot 01-06-2003 05:21 PM

can someone donate points to me? plz?

topshot 01-06-2003 05:23 PM

obi 13 can u donate future pionts to cloud? he's my bro

Mex 01-07-2003 05:39 AM

*Cough*theabovepostwasindeedSPAM*Cough*

Dont double post please.

And I think there should be an option to take the glow out of your name, just incase somebody doesent like the glow look.

Wraith 8 01-07-2003 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by topshot
can someone donate points to me? plz?
Dont beg for points... just post normaly.. and earn them... BTW Flanders.. one day you'll get them back

um.. before people start complaining to me.. that i did also beg for points.. i did not... Flanders Gave them me... i didnt ask for it..

topshot 01-07-2003 08:30 AM

Wtf?????? I didn't even submit to this thread! My brother Cosmic_Shiro must've used my account while I was at my doctor's appointment yesterday! I'm going to have to get on him!

C'jais 01-07-2003 11:57 AM

Moderators:

Why not just give points to those you think deserves them, rather than just hand them out to whoever replies first?

Maybe incourage community work and non-spam - there are some people in the modding community who have done truly amazing stuff to this game.

Wraith 8 01-07-2003 12:08 PM

I already had that idea... i was planning to do so after i got the sig image. whoever does any good on the forums where i mod.. will get my points.

But i have to set standarts of some kind.. so.

Deft Aklin 01-07-2003 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Wraith 8
I already had that idea... i was planning to do so after i got the sig image. whoever does any good on the forums where i mod.. will get my points.

But i have to set standarts of some kind.. so.

*pats Wraithy on the back again*

Just say, "You must be as great as I am to get the bonus credits."
That should cover it, we'll all just try to be all sorts of Wraithy like. I don't think people should have to be motivated by credits though. People should want to be better posters of their own accord. I aspire to be the Wraith man! J/K Seriously though, I guess, in theory, it could shove some people in the right direction. Yet others will simply post more, less relevant posts (SPAM) hoping that the sight of their name will bring them creds from a mod or admin (Stop pointing your finger at me. :p). I don't know, it's all theory until someone actually tries it. Though generally, I think you have a pretty good group os serious posters Wraith.

Faith 01-09-2003 11:25 AM

i dont think its fair donating points to people becuase there are some folk who will never get any points donated and the people who get points given to them have an unfair advantage to get good stuff:(

Rogue Nine 01-10-2003 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cjais
Moderators:

Why not just give points to those you think deserves them, rather than just hand them out to whoever replies first?

Maybe incourage community work and non-spam - there are some people in the modding community who have done truly amazing stuff to this game.

That was always my plan from the get-go.

Jed 01-10-2003 08:30 PM

I'm gonna save up all my points until about 3000 or something...and then donate them to one lucky user.

It'll make them smile, and I'll be...unchanged :P

Father Torque 01-13-2003 10:41 PM

Jedi220 you are a very kind person and i honor your kindness to the fullest respect

I donated 112 to Wes Marrakesh so that he almost has enough to get a name glow. I wish to have a name glow but i would rather see other people happy than me:) . So whoever really needs points for that special thing you have always wanted please tell me so:D

perin 01-14-2003 11:46 AM

how do i get points and what do i do with it

Father Torque 01-14-2003 12:12 PM

hello perin you look like you need some points to get started i am willing to donate my 68 points to you:D have fun in the future and watch out for a guy named Tyrion he can be a little:nut:

Mex 01-14-2003 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Father Torque
[B watch out for a guy named Tyrion he can be a little:nut: [/B]
I think thats a little mean, and he isnt a :nut: hes cool.

perin 01-14-2003 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Father Torque
hello perin you look like you need some points to get started i am willing to donate my 68 points to you:D have fun in the future and watch out for a guy named Tyrion he can be a little:nut:
hey thanks Father:)

Father Torque 01-14-2003 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Flanders
I think thats a little mean, and he isnt a :nut: hes cool.
Hey flanders it was just a joke and i meant nothing bad against ty besides ty is my friend and its fun to joke around:D

And perin you're welcome whoever wants to join the Father Torque Foundation go to yodas swamp in jk2.net and look for my thread. I dont know exact link so i will post it later:D

Andy867 01-15-2003 12:39 AM

You guys could always donate your points to the Help Andy867 Get A Glowing Name Fund. Any and all points are accepted, and all of us here at Help Andy867 Get A Glowing Name Fund give our praise to those who offer their donations. And in return, he shall donate back points:)

Currently, the Help Andy867 Get A Glowing Name Fund has (213) Points, with 87 more points to go, you too can help out our organization:)

Andy867 01-16-2003 08:03 PM

Thanks to all those who helped me get a glowing name. Since then, over 30 points alone have been donated to users wanting points to help get them to THEIR goal. Thanks to Rogue15 for his generous 100 point generosity. A most kind gesture.

Father Torque 01-16-2003 08:46 PM

I have doanted 279 points in the past day and i fell that it is my turn to get some points im not trying to be greedy but see it is kind of degrating when someone gets a sig image and a glow name and all the other stuff and they got it because of my donation. So if anybody is willing to please donate some points to me so i can have the luxury of buying things from the store:)

Skate Boy 01-16-2003 10:35 PM

Torque, I'll give you mine, tis not much, but you can have them. I want a sig pic, but it will take awile, I don't mind waiting some more.:)

reaper1576 01-17-2003 05:50 AM

I need to change my name on here and my sig up

Father Torque 01-18-2003 12:59 AM

thank you so much Skate Boy also to everyone else who gave me points. I donated it to Tyrion he is 13 points away from sig pic:D so i appreciate the donation

P.S i have donated 479 points in 4-5 days (when will the madness stop):D

Mex 01-18-2003 05:05 AM

Wraith donated me 125 points because I helped him get a glowy name. :)

Wraith 8 01-19-2003 04:12 PM

and i donated a 175 to Darth_sidious because he helped me out getting a sig image :D

mercatfat 01-19-2003 04:18 PM

I'll give 50 credits to the first person that posts a link to something that makes me laugh and I haven't seen before.

Feral 01-19-2003 04:30 PM

Here you go. And if you didn't enjoy that, try this or this

mercatfat 01-19-2003 04:52 PM

I'd give you the points, but I read X-E and have seen those before. I'd look past that, but somehow I'm not respected by you.

Feral 01-19-2003 04:57 PM

And it was so that Mercat fell onto Feral's respect list...
Nah, seriously, I would have added you anyway; I just forgot about you :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.