e - cause ive never posted a topic starting with that letter.
mi5 survey - desperated attempt to get a topic going around here
heres a survey about your expectations/hopes of mi5. try not to fail it ;P
1- will it b 1D, 2D, 3D?
i hope its 2D, but i think theyll make it 3D
2- will it have mouse?
hope so and think so
3- how long will it b?
i think it wont b as long as mi3 and 2, but longer than mi4
4- how good will it b?
i think theř're doing a good work, im hoping it will b the best
5- who will b in it?
most of the important dudes in emi will probably b in mi5
6- will there b new bad guys?
7- will lechuck participate? wot will he look like?
i think and hope so, but i cant imagine him diferent than a pile of dust
8- will elaine participate? wot will she look like?
i think she will look just the same, but mayb shes pregnant...?
*murta arests me for plagiagism*
*murta hits a wall, and i escape*
k, mayb not
9- wot will gb look like?
he will have a beard!
10- who will make gb's voice?
no idea, but surelly wont b as good as ron's
any other questions r welcome
i actually think and hope that the writers and editors and whatever are actually gathering ideas from fans and seeing what they would like to see mi5 be like.
as for those questions-
1. it'll probably be 3d, but i want it to be 2d. unless it's like, extremely high tech 3d that's really clear and not all choppy where when you turn one way, you can see through them(super mario 64, lol)
2. probably, if they're taking fan ideas. no, if they're being stupid.
3. what do you mean? how long will it take to finish? i take forever ,but proabably around the same length as cmi. or they will make it really long since it's supposedly the last one.
4. save the best for last! at least i'm hoping they're following that phrase. the only bad thing would be is if it is worse than emi. i would be so disappointed.
5. everybody. it should be like a compilation thingy.
6. hope so. they need like a bob jr. or something. a little sidekick.
7. yeah. he'll probably be like ozzy osbourne. actually, that would be pretty funny. he'll be all shaky. "sharon, i need more *bleep* slaw!"
8. yeah, she'll be in it. i dunno or really care what she'll look like. just as long as she doesn't have her stupid accent again.
9. same as normal, maybe w/ a beard
10. what? dominic armato, who else?
1. 4D. As well as using a holographic projector of some unknown futuristic design, it will also require the player to own and operate a mini-TARDIS for the duration of the game. Wearing a stupid scarf and running around shouting "IT'S THE WEEB OF TIIIIME!" will be optional.
2. No, it will be operated by the aforementioned mini-TARDIS, with an umbrella sporting a question-mark shaped handle being used as a secondary control device.
3. Time becomes irrelevant in 4 dimensional games. Or are you referring to its length on your own, personal timeline? In that case, probably as long as MI2 or something. When you've finished, you can go and become Merlin, if some other young whippersnapper hasn't got there first. Of course, the beauty of being free to travel through time is that you can always be there first, but that's neither here nor there.
4. It will be rank. Other, more popular games such as "Dinosaur Killer" and "Escape From The Psychic Circus XXXVIII" will eclipse it.
5. It will feature an entirely new cast consisting mainly of clowns from the aforementioned Psychic Circus, as by the time of MI5's production, the Circus franchise will be so mind-bogglingly profitable that LucasArts will pay tens of thousands of Yoricks (the only stable currency of the 29th century) to use them as special guest stars. They will then send the game back in time to the 21st century, where they will pre-empt the creation of the Psychic Circus and take all the profits for themselves, creating a paradox in the transdimensional time stream, but I don't think that will matter much.
6. The new bad guys will be caricatures of popular political figures of the 29th century, such as John "the Planet Eater" Morack and Paul "whoops I blew up the solar system by blowing my friend's trumpet too loudly, and no that isn't a euphemism" O'Connor. Unfortunately, LucasArts Of The Future LLC will fail to anticipate that their superb parody will make no sense in the 21st century, and so the game won't seem very funny at all. It will, in fact, be about as funny as "The Harbour" on a good day.
7. LeChuck will not participate, because LucasArts Of The Future LLC will have forgotten to add him in, what with their clever political satire and all. LeChuck has no place in the future anyway.
8. Elaine will also not participate. In the future, women will take over the planet (and indeed the universe, excluding the Andromeda galaxy which, as you know, is full of belligerent aliens) and enslave all men. Thankfully for men everywhere, this won't last long and all women will be destroyed in the Great Uprising of 2769, being replaced instead by androids who enjoy doing the washing up and never moan. By the 29th century, women will be nothing but a memory, and a bad memory at that. They will be banned from all forms of family entertainment, appearing only in horror films and low-quality sitcoms.
9. He will be very old. Fortunately, he is a fictional character, so he will not suffer any of the more unpleasant side-effects of getting old, such as death.
10. The voice of Guybrush will be 'done' by none other than Grand High Ruler of the Universe, Polluxious Grandous Deus Ex Machina XCLXXVII, the only computer capable of running the galaxy and voice acting simultaneously. It will be stupendously well done. The dramatic comments will hold audiences spellbound, and any sad moments LucasArts of the Future LLC might want to throw in will cause grown men to break down in tears at the first syllable. The effect of the voice acting on grown women, of course, won't be considered by the LucasArts of the Future LLC team, as women won't exist in the future. This could open LucasArts of the Future LLC up to litigation if it turns out that the Polluxious Grandous Deus Ex Machina XCLXXVII's voice acting causes 21st century women to (for example) come out in a rather nasty rash. Some commentators have suggested that this is part of the master plan, as such legal action would give Lucas Legal Of The Future something to do other than picking the small, defenceless fan-game sector, which will become a multi million-Squindar (the only stable currency of the mid-21st century) industry by approximately 2052. A Squindar is worth approximately as much as a grain of sand with anthrax spores all over it.
Do you doubt this? Do not doubt, child. It is the future. I have seen it.
i want it in 1D, it would be really amusing play with a straight line
Al, your topic started with an 'M'
1) It'll be in 1D, because not even a width of one pixel would count as one dimension, the screen will be totally black
2) Yes, during the installation process in Windows
3) About 5 inches tall
4) Seeing as it will be a blank screen, people who bought the game wont be happy but as a game it will break new ground. The art industry will start to notice its unparalleled way of communicating the human condition
5) Possibly LeChuck and a broken chest sporting an E ticket at the bottom of Dinky Island
6) Yes, pile of dust no. 2 will feature as part of LeChuck and also Stan will become evil. His unatural arm movements and his ability to teleport in SMI was overlooked
7) He will look like a pile of dust. Guybrush was dreaming all along and now he has killed his brother
8) Yes, she will look like a complex model of polygons with acurate mip-maping and particle effects. Alas, the graphic artists forgot that the game was in one dimension so the whole CD's worth is taken up with this character which you can only view using ScummRev
9) See no. 8
10) Ron????? what's he got to do with the MI games now?
od, meaning no dimensions. hmm, would that hinder one, or expand the creative mind with no restrictions. the possibilities are endless.
thats pretty cool. were these for the mini projector one, or were they for something else?
They were projection mapping a bunch of buildings around canberra the last month or so, as part of the enlighten festival. it looked mobile projector
my wife thought i was crazy when i was trying to peer thru to see the projector setups inside (which i couldn't see much of) but thats a hazard of working in the AV industry for too long i guess.mini projectors
^ 9 month old spam?
I give you an F for this topic.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.