LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   The Calavera Café (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   Yo (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=91428)

Darklighter 02-02-2003 08:24 PM

Yo

Hey everyone:)Just saying hi, I've just started to post over in the GF forums (IMO, GF is the best Lucasarts game out there;)heh)

So, anyways, hi:)...

Metallus 02-03-2003 12:21 AM

Welcome Darklighter, maybe you could help convert some of your fellow JK2.netters over to the Grim side of the force :).

Tall Guy 02-03-2003 03:44 AM

yeah, dark siders only please :D

Darklighter 02-03-2003 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Metallus
Welcome Darklighter, maybe you could help convert some of your fellow JK2.netters over to the Grim side of the force :).
I'll give it a try:)I know there are a few GF gamers over there, so I'll try and convince 'em.

Quote:

Originally posted by Tall Guy
yeah, dark siders only please :D
My sig too bright for you then?:pSorry bout that lol

Tall Guy 02-03-2003 01:18 PM

well since you posted i'll let you live this time ;)

Taos 02-12-2003 04:11 PM

*Bump*

Please excuse the bump, but I felt this thread was a bit more friendly then Zbomber's. :)

I too am dropping by to say hi. :) I had to after Eggplant came through the swk.com forum and posted his "poll." I have come through here many times and have just done some reading, but never posted. I've never played the game but I think I'm going to check it out soon. :)

You'll be seeing me every so often.....:)

ZBomber 02-12-2003 05:00 PM

Re: *Bump*

I AM FRIENDLY!

8shoots Leemu*
*Drowns him*
*saves him right before he dies*
*Throws him infront of moving car*

You were saying? :D

Taos 02-12-2003 06:36 PM

I was referring to the overall tone of the thread, not you personally.

ZBomber 02-12-2003 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Leemu Taos
I was referring to the overall tone of the thread, not you personally.
Hehe, I know Leemu. :)

Darth Eggplant 02-13-2003 06:06 AM

I have only just begun venturing out into the other lucasarts forums, mainly because the only other luxasarts game I own, and Star Wars related is Racer (or Pod Racer) as such other than general areas, there is not much I can contribute there other than saying newbie nightmarish things like 'whats a star wars this...or game that. besides like in Grim Fandango the mods here are working off their debt in life by dealing with mean little men with nasty tempers and cheap suits like me, who's files don't even rate an Excelsior walking stick.
plus by limiting my presence here Metallus gets plenty of quality time away from nutbars like me.;)

obi 02-15-2003 12:29 PM

Pah, Traitor....:snear:

:p

Darklighter 02-15-2003 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by obi-wan13
Pah, Traitor....:snear:

:p

JK2 is still my home, Obi, so don't panic:p

Just broadening my horizans...;)

Taos 02-15-2003 08:20 PM

Yeah, this place seems pretty cool. :) I like checking things out around here.

ZBomber 02-15-2003 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Leemu Taos
Yeah, this place seems pretty cool. :) I like checking things out around here.
We just need more people. ;)

amadeus 02-16-2003 01:24 AM

I'm trying to convert many of my friends to the ways of LucasArts Adventure Games. Many are so firmly planted in the Star Wars universe that they find it hard to get out of. That five bucks you might pay for Grim Fandango could go to your Star Wars Galaxies fee this month, and then next month....you might have enough money to buy that new expansion for the new Star Wars RTS! It's sort of a black hole, I think...sadly. I honestly have not played many lucasarts star wars games besides DF and JK and of course...................X WING!!!!!!! Yes I have the original version with the handbook and everything. It is still one of my favorite games of all time.

Darth Eggplant 02-16-2003 02:58 PM

I heard about the Dig and I saw the cowboy game once outlaw or something and i saw full throttle one day i may buy one of those lucasarts game pak things juust to get a bunch i dont have, and i liked the look of the animated monkey island one curse i think.
the games are pretty cool though. but very addictive and time and money consuming. sometimes i try to go out and have a life too;)

obi 02-18-2003 11:09 PM

I've been browsing aorund these forums, and they do seem nice, yes. The words are a bit small and it hurts my eyes, but that's no biggie. ;)

ZBomber 02-19-2003 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant
I heard about the Dig and I saw the cowboy game once outlaw or something and i saw full throttle one day i may buy one of those lucasarts game pak things juust to get a bunch i dont have, and i liked the look of the animated monkey island one curse i think.
the games are pretty cool though. but very addictive and time and money consuming. sometimes i try to go out and have a life too;)

Yeh! I bought that too! I love those games, Outlaw, Dig, Dark Forces, Full Throtle, Monkey Island,..... I think there was more. I remember I got 2 different ones, and one had a CD of a bunch of demos. (Yodas Story, etc)

SmartDragon 02-20-2003 01:46 PM

hi
well I agree that the font is a wee (small) bit little.
(puts reading glasses on)
ah thats better:cool:

Acrylic 03-03-2003 07:27 PM

Well.....Everybody...you better make Darky feel welcome for he is part of our Revolution....ya know...the MGS2 one...for me and Darky....only :p

Sanspoof 03-04-2003 03:19 PM

I'm sensing a pattern of people with large four-digit post amounts and pictures for signitures, usually with their username on it.

I gotta try some of that.

Yo, I'm Sanspoof, the current youngest member of the forums (Aged eleven)

Darklighter 03-07-2003 08:29 PM

lol I knew someone was gonna say something like that. It's like we're a different species of user...we come from a place where high-rate posting (nicer word for 'spam';)) is common, and everyone cares about the look of their sigs and avs...and I just wanna be popular:(...hehe...

Anyways, maybe you just need a few more users over here. I love GF, it's my fave LucasArts game ever ever:D

009 03-08-2003 02:53 AM

Heh... you think 3000 posts is a lot?

I accumulated about 13000 (yes, that's thirteen hundred) over the course of a year or so at another forum I frequent (and used to mod). THAT is spam :) Logging into this forum and seeing my measly... like... under 30 posts.... is weird.

Sanspoof 03-09-2003 03:12 AM

I am supieror to you, meagre corpse! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

I'm still trying to get 100 credit cash so I can change my... uh... 'Career Status'...

:vamp1:

Darklighter 03-09-2003 07:35 AM

I'll donate some to you, if you like:)

You should come over to the Swamp and check out the 'Father Torque Foundation' sticky thread. It's where people donate to others out of good will so they can...buy stuff:D

Mex 03-09-2003 02:09 PM

This is my highest post account! ;)

Jed 03-28-2003 01:23 AM

*hijacks thread*

I'm saying hello too.

Looks like a cozy little place you have right here...I'm a n00b all over again XD

:D