LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   Make Zbomber a mod (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=99677)

Father Torque 05-16-2003 02:28 AM

Make Zbomber a mod

Hello, I have a question. Why isnt Zbomber a mod. He has been here forever, he is nice, funny, and enjoyable to talk too. he has been in the Clan Forum since July, and he is a talented collector. He deserves a mod spot and I demand he gets and opening:) . Z has been my friend since the beginning and I am sticking up for him now. Please make him a mod, it will do jk2.net good. Thank You

-Father Torque

P.S. I am going to start a petition and get over 50 people to sign and say that they want Z to be a mod. Please dont close this thread due to it is important to me to see zbomber be a mod

Lynk Former 05-17-2003 02:25 AM

*shakes his head* i have many things i could say here but i won't... *walks out* gawd help us all

ZBomber 05-19-2003 03:43 PM

*mouth drops open*
Wow.....
Thanks Father Torque.......
*is speachless*
:cry8: :cry6:
*Hugs Torque*
Thanks Buddy. :)

Agen 05-19-2003 03:50 PM

He'd do well as a mod I think :)

greedo626 05-19-2003 03:57 PM

go Z! if they make him a mod then my chances increase:) ... go Z!:D

obi 05-19-2003 04:26 PM

Let's see, Father Torque is too young to drink....too young to know where to find crack.....maybe he is possesed? :p

Z is a friend of mine. Should he be modded? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not, it isn't for me to decide. However, I will say that I'm sure the thread will not be closed, there is nothing wrong with it, imo.

-=ReApEr=- 05-19-2003 04:53 PM

Z would make a good mod i think. But does the swamp really need anymore mods at the moment. :confused:

Not trying to ruin Zs chances, but i think Groovy, Lexx and Darky have got things under control. Also the Admins and supermods that post here frequently. :)

Like Rhett, Stormhammer, Gonkh8er. :)

But like i said im not trying to ruin Zs chances, and i support him all the way. ;)

ZBomber 05-19-2003 05:00 PM

Thanks for the support everyone. :)

@ Reaper - There are other forums. I'd mod anywhere they want me. :)

-=ReApEr=- 05-19-2003 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ZBomber
Thanks for the support everyone. :)

@ Reaper - There are other forums. I'd mod anywhere they want me. :)

ok. :D I was refering to the swamp anyway.:)

daring dueler 05-19-2003 05:20 PM

talented collector my a$$!
lol just kiddin z, yea, why in macaronies name isnt z a mod,lol?
he should be, he got people to join, like me a talented collector, and hes pretty nice ONLINE! just kiddin again,
hes got my vote!

Katarn07 05-19-2003 06:56 PM

Well, I hink he'd make a good mod, but staff members must suggest who becomes a mod, so this thread won't do any good unless a super-mod or admin sees it and agrees...

*** Oh, I didn't see Obi's post. Still, my point stands that an admin or super mod would most likely have suggested it if they saw it fit.

Jed 05-19-2003 06:57 PM

Z's a good guy. He's dedicated, always willing to help, and I don't see a reason why he couldn't be a mod.

*pulls out ink and quill and puts signature*

:)

Boba Rhett 05-19-2003 07:09 PM

"He has been here forever, he is nice, funny, and enjoyable to talk too."

That may be so but are you aware of how many other people here fit those reqs? Lucasforums is a veritable treasure trove of nice people but that doesn't mean you make them all mods. Also, mods aren't picked solely because they're kind.

Pad 05-19-2003 07:33 PM

indeed,

a mod has to be reliable, make tough decisions (people may like or not) which sometimes have to be made quickly and he needs to have a certain level of maturity. also very important i believe is that a mod has to set an example for the members.
(what would you do if you joined a forum were mods would stuff the place with spam? youŽd be doin the same thing, believe me)

btw, im not sayin Z doesnt have those ;)
im just stating what i believe are the qualities of a good mod

obi 05-19-2003 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Padanime

a mod has to be reliable, make tough decisions (people may like or not) which sometimes have to be made quickly and he needs to have a certain level of maturity.

What a load of BS. Look at me, for crying out loud!

Pad 05-19-2003 09:25 PM

you think?

you may like it or not but you have those qualities, some more than others :D

El Sitherino 05-19-2003 10:36 PM

hmm z as a mod.....

YES!!! OH GOD YES!!!!

Katarn07 05-20-2003 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Padanime
indeed,

a mod has to be reliable, make tough decisions (people may like or not) which sometimes have to be made quickly and he needs to have a certain level of maturity. also very important i believe is that a mod has to set an example for the members.
(what would you do if you joined a forum were mods would stuff the place with spam? youŽd be doin the same thing, believe me)

btw, im not sayin Z doesnt have those ;)
im just stating what i believe are the qualities of a good mod

*wipes tear from eye*

Why ain't Pad a mod? That is a better question! (I know he is at EB, but he is dedicated to this place just as much as Z is... :cool:

jokemaster 05-20-2003 01:13 AM

*Signs*
You deserve it Z

Sivy 05-20-2003 01:19 AM

yeah make Z a mod, also make pad a mod too.
wacky and jedi220 as well

all good mod candidates IMHO

jokemaster 05-20-2003 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sivy B

Does that include me?
*Makes bambi eyes*

Sivy 05-20-2003 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jokemaster
Does that include me?
*Makes bambi eyes*

er.... yeah sure, why not

:D

ZBomber 05-20-2003 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sivy B

Sivy, I think those two desrver it more than anyone. :)

Lynk Former 05-21-2003 01:41 AM

I think i'm going to be sick!

Acrylic 05-21-2003 01:48 AM

How would you guys think of me if I was a mod...do you think I would make a good one? :p

Lynk Former 05-21-2003 01:53 AM

you all want to be mods... but what would you mod?... and would you give your time to go through every post and all? (if u don't already do so)

Acrylic 05-21-2003 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lynk Former
you all want to be mods... but what would you mod?... and would you give your time to go through every post and all? (if u don't already do so)
I would...would you?

I would like to mod the swamp, if they ever would be in need of a moderator. Its not that big of a priority. It would make mee feel happier though. :p

Lynk Former 05-21-2003 02:45 AM

I'd like to mod aresen just cause I've been there for a long time but I never will unless Cracken or someone steps down or something. But even then Aresen doesn't really need moderators, it basically mods itself... and with the swamp, it's pretty difficult in there and besides you have plenty of supermods and a couple of competant mods in there at the moment. The chances of you or Z or anyone else modding a place like the swamp is pretty damn low.

It doesn't matter if Z or anyone deserves anything in the end it's upto the admins and the admins alone to decide who moderates what... and this thread really isn't helping anyone but making the admins think we're all idiots...

Rogue15 05-21-2003 02:55 AM

:rolleyes: close it.

ZBomber 05-21-2003 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lynk Former
I'd like to mod aresen just cause I've been there for a long time but I never will unless Cracken or someone steps down or something. But even then Aresen doesn't really need moderators, it basically mods itself... and with the swamp, it's pretty difficult in there and besides you have plenty of supermods and a couple of competant mods in there at the moment. The chances of you or Z or anyone else modding a place like the swamp is pretty damn low.

It doesn't matter if Z or anyone deserves anything in the end it's upto the admins and the admins alone to decide who moderates what... and this thread really isn't helping anyone but making the admins think we're all idiots...

Well, you gotta remember I didn't make the thread. I mean, sure, its pretty obious I wanna be a mod (who doesn't) But I didn't plan on being a mod of the Swamp. I really want to mod the Collecting Forum. But, I didn't think I was gonna get modded. Its not up to the members. Or the mods. Or the super mods. Its up to the admins. And I'm not gonna argue. If they don't think I should be a mod, thats OK. If they think this thread should be closed, then that fine, also. Lets just not fight here. :)

Acrylic 05-21-2003 09:02 PM

Quote:

Well, you gotta remember I didn't make the thread. I mean, sure, its pretty obious I wanna be a mod (who doesn't) But I didn't plan on being a mod of the Swamp. I really want to mod the Collecting Forum. But, I didn't think I was gonna get modded. Its not up to the members. Or the mods. Or the super mods. Its up to the admins. And I'm not gonna argue. If they don't think I should be a mod, thats OK. If they think this thread should be closed, then that fine, also. Lets just not fight here. :)
*Starts the fight by punching Z*

;)

Put, I agree with Z...we must not fight here...oir upset the admins...:)

acdcfanbill 05-22-2003 02:38 AM

...and here is a prime example of why the masses dont choose mods. ;)

jokemaster 05-22-2003 01:36 PM

Quote:

GASP! SOMEBODY'S USING SANITY HERE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Acrylic 05-23-2003 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by acdcfanbill
...and here is a prime example of why the masses dont choose mods. ;)
Am I...one of those....examples???
*cries*

Kjűlen 05-23-2003 11:51 PM

Oh um... I support.
^_^

STTCT 05-28-2003 12:53 PM

LET'S JUST ALL BE MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::::squeels like a little girl:::::

;)

ZBomber 06-15-2003 12:09 AM

I neec 36 more votes. Any volunteers? :p

meh, well, i guess not. Admins, feel free to do whatever youn want with the thread... =s

Semicolon 06-16-2003 07:38 AM

Z, I'm voting for you! After reading some of your posts, you seem helpful and nice and funny. You've got the whole package. Not to mention your in an awsome clan. My vote goes to u.

=(BoD)= M.D.B. 06-16-2003 07:47 AM

Z is nice, good to explain and reports post and threads without being an "party crasher". Make him a mod!!!

ZBomber 06-16-2003 11:40 AM

Ah, thanks guys. :) 34 more people. :p