View Single Post
Old 01-22-2003, 02:28 PM   #6
Darth_Rive

I dunno. As much as I'd love to see the new trilogy, I think it'd be a better idea to license out the universe, to let other people write screenplays and have GL and his co-writers go over them and check them for their appropriateness... if that's even a word... But yeah, I know that I'd love to see Kevin J. Anderson's "Jedi Academy" trilogy made into movies, for definite, as well as "Shadows of The Empire". I think that the later trilogy might be a bit... I dunno, dull? depends on that he's got planned. I mean, technically, he's got peace throughout the galaxy (apart from the Remnant forces, Admiral Daala, etc, but they're not really canonical characters / situations, so as far as the movie story's concerned, they don't exist), so the stor could probably just be left there.

I just think that it'd be nice for GL & friends to let other people have a go for a change. Like me, for example... :P It'd be nice to see a SW film without a single plot-hole in it for a change...

"Hey, what a load of crap! You're not my father... we dont even look alike! Kenobi was full of ${!@ !!" - What Luke should have said...
Darth_Rive is offline   you may: