View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 06:58 PM   #6
Al-back from the BigWhoop
@Al-back from the BigWhoop
Last update: 2 years ago
thx z. yeah, my neck hurted back then. but thats not y i abbreviate, i just do. i dont know y u ppl have such a thing about abreviating. sheesh, cant u understand that u=you, y=why, etc ?

anyways, i posted it in the LF community cause i dont take u as workmates and LF as a workplace, i take u all as friends that can help me when im needed. this doesnt have anything to do with LEC, i posted here cause, i though this is more public than the MI forums, and i posted there cause i know smart ppl like brief and murta hang around there and im not sure if they hang around here. gee, u wanna check my ID too?

OK, i ll try to explain it. i wanna build a website outside LF, where ppl can come in and open chatrooms to play an RPG. it will be a special kind of chat site (each chat page, will have to have a dice roller, etc.), but i need to learn how to build a chat site to build this website. for instance, i need to find out wot is a "programmed server" (apparently i need one of those to get a chat site going)

i was hoping any of u could help me here, linking me to a "how to build a chat site" page or something, i dunno.

hope that clears everything, thx.

Click here to see the original sig pic.

"i may disagree with every word you say, but I'll defend to my death your right to say it"

add me on MSN:
or ICQ: 77935012

Al-back from the BigWhoop is offline   you may: quote & reply,