View Single Post
Old 02-23-2003, 10:26 AM   #207
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
RH Irvine: "I jsut don't get it. I have nothing left for me to do now,..' *Takes a sip of an alcoholic beverage* "I mean with the 'Faction' making a treaty with the Imperial Republic. I have no work."

Spectar: "Yes, An interesting character... They look like a pair of near drunks. What you ask may not be hard for me to preform,.."

WH Irvine: "I'm sure you could find something." *Takes a sip of his Raynorian alcoholic softy.*

RH Irvine: "Yeah sure, what might that be?" *Sip*

Spectar: *continueing* "...What wouldnt there be nice motivation we could add to the mix? Like what would he do when I turn him insane?"

WH Irvine: "Well, I plan on rejoining a small group that I kinda joined a few days ago." *sip*

RH Irvine: "Really?" *another sip*

*If Spectar been in a more human form, he'd had an expression of interest, along with a raise eyebrow.*

Spectar: "Sakara, may I ask if those people that the other one mentioned were the ones I saw a while ago? And you plan on me turning this 'Irvine' into something that would attempt to kill them?"

RH Irvine: "...I hope they like guests. By the way, why did you separate from them?" *finishs ale*

WH Irvine: "Well, uh, certain sircumstances had happend a while ago, and Lokpehit came, I tried to fight him along side of this 'Guy'. Well, we both lost. Some sort of Imperal craft came and started wreking the place." *Finishs drink* "It was a little hetic."
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,