Thread: Mrear 2!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2003, 08:17 PM   #178
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
Vertmor: "Driver, head to the south end of the city. There would be a tower hidden with in the peaks." *To K'Warra* "Hold on Gargolye, we still have to find Uma first, then she'll give us the information you need."

------------------------

*A female vampire streches and groans with her more evolved body. She flexes and extends here newly gained wings. This done while someone watches.*

Uma: "Ugnn, mmmm. Vorador, nice to see you. Mmmm" *Continues to strech*

Vorador: "Uma, Vertmor and a few others following him are about to come seeking information on Kvana Klare's aprentence."

Uma: "Kvana is apart of an entire different race of vampire, not only that a weaker one. Other then their greater ability to use magic it would only give them purpose."

Vorador: "Exactly, becuase the gargolye believes that Kvana has some spell to cast. However, I want you to 'convince' the gargolye to kill Vertmor in an indirect way..."

Uma: "Vertmor? Why he is as loyal to you as a dog."

Vorador: "He's becoming quite too pesky lately. His brother will be killed shortly from now."

Uma: *laughs* "Oh, I see." *laughs* "Allow someone else to get rid of the wayward soul. what about information about Kvana?"

Vorador: "I'll deal with giving that information to the gargolye."

*Vorador crosses his arms and vanishes*

Last edited by Kuuki; 03-18-2003 at 10:18 PM.
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,