View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 12:26 AM   #61
Jodo Baas

In the heat of battle...

Jodo watches as the lightsaber blazes through the thick jungle air of its own accord, taking the young Dark Jedi by complete surprise. A warning dies on Jodo's lips; indeed, time seems to slow to a complete crawl as the levitating blade cuts straight into Gilliad...

...a time long ago...

"NNOOO!!"

The sound was so primal, so animalistic that it surprised even Jodo as it tore from the depths of his fifteen-year-old throat. Laying on the ground, his mouth full of blood from a cut lip, Jodo watched as if everything were mired in thick mud.

His head pressed to the barrel of a DL-44 blaster pistol, Dahvid Baas looked up at his attacker, a bounty hunter who couldn't have been a handful of years older than Jodo himself. Averting his eyes from the hunter's sinister grin, Dahvid gave his son one last reasuring look before...

...time as it happens...

Snapping out of the nightmarish daydream, Jodo is barely on his feet as Gilliad falls to the ground in halves, his limbs still twitching as they hit the folliage on the forest floor. Working his mouth but producing no sound, all Jodo can do is grip his white-bladed lightsaber out of reflex, a chill running up and down his spine as the older man turns his attention on him.

"What... what are you?" Jodo finally manages to produce, his body physically shaking with fear and anger.

OOC: In case you haven't noticed, I've linked Jodo to my other character, Thain. I have some things planned of my own...

Jodo Baas is offline   you may: quote & reply,