View Single Post
Old 05-27-2003, 03:53 PM   #102
Padawan_7

Re: Padawan, stop crying

Quote:
Originally posted by Littleman206
Padawan, would you stop winging, heres a bunch of the bugs you reported, and they're all bull****.

Grapple not extending or retracting, Azymn's said he's working on this a million times, stop repeating everyone else.
I wouldn't know what the other people were saying ... I just joined the beta testing team.

Quote:

Shield recharge has a transparent green box. THATS NOT A BUG!!! It's just the icon you dumbass.
It is a bug, of sorts... none of the other icons have a box surrounding them. To me, a person who HAS done some graphic designs before, the icon appears as if the surrounding area was filled with a color that was close in appearance to the transparent color but was simple NOT the transparent color.

Quote:

No space between "weapons:Sniper Rifle" Who cares, you can still see what weapons your getting, why does it matter AT ALL?
That's a mistake, none the less.

Quote:

Dual firearms, special mercs only. Heavy soldiers are one of therse special mercs! It says in there weapons dual pistols!!! It's not a bug if its MEANt to be that way.
Actually, it says in BOTH the in-game menu and the ForceMod website that Bounty Hunters have dual pistols as their default special ability... and Heavy Soldiers do NOT. And in the ForceMod menu there is no "Bounty Hunters only" option. The closest thing was the option "Special Mercs Only". So, I would assume that it means Bounty Hunters.

Quote:

Start with a stun baton, who cares. Cycle to the next weapon(s) and your fine.

Switching mercs gets you starting with different weapons, its becasueit their highest powered weapon. Who cares, same solution as above, change guns!!!
Actually, some people do care. I know on professionally made fps with class systems (not meaning that Azymn is not professional ... just referring to a game that you pay money for) like the Elite Force Expansion Pack, all players that spawn with rocket launchers and grenade launchers always start with the standard phaser in hand. I know it's not a earth shattering bug. But, then again, it's a bug, none the less.

Quote:

Troopers have unlimited ammo, it says that in their description. Thats why he/she never ran out.
I know that. If you had read my post carefully enough, you would have seen that I had tested the Scout and Heavy Trooper classes and they would NOT use ammo regeneration. I was just merely stating that I thought that maybe the Trooper was indeed working correctly, although I wasn't totally sure since they ended up killing themselves.

Quote:

It does save our colours, default is just white. all you need to do is go into the TCK saber menu for literally a split second so it refreshes your saber to those settings. No dramas there.
As I had stated above "Even though the menu saves my rgb saber settings, every time I start the game fresh the saber starts out white." That IS a bug.

Quote:

Double tap for front on wall run.
Yes, I know that. I've played JKII EXTENSIVELY since the first week it came out. For some reason or another it just was not working... no matter what force settings I applied.

Quote:

Sorry if I insulted you as I'm sure I have, but complain about something important and actually check the stuff your complaining about.
Well, you have a right to your opinion about me. I'm not going to hate you for it. I do think you shouldn't be so quick to judge. I have done beta testing for this community before and I am somewhat of a perfectionist... I was only trying to call them how I seen them.

Padawan_7

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
- John 3:16
Padawan_7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,