View Single Post
Old 05-31-2003, 03:06 PM   #156
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((OOS: Lightsabers can't defend every inch of the body, and the bolt's fire had a magical propety that temporarily immobilizes an opponent. And Flax was wearing armor that would have acted as a conductor. If he was hit anywhere - and Duncan wasn't aiming at a vital area - he would've been zapped. Starr was stunned unconscious and he was only wearing light armor.

If anything stunning Deac is iffier, because I can't really be sure if his armor would conduct the fire up from wherever it it to his cyborg-brain. Since I don't know what the heck else he's got in his robo-body

And: You won't necessarily have to fight Duncan again. The whole purpose of this was to brain suck Rwos.

But you did get one thing right. Duncan is a Holtz clone. I'm surprised you got the references "Somehow things seem just the same to me" and the entire PtH scene.*gives BD a jar of cookies*

There will be another reference that you'll probably catch - if you know who Connor is - later on.

One last thing: The Darkstar has not been stolen. A long time ago the Darkstar possessed Rwos, and Rwos allowed it to take full control of his mind (he thought he would be able to save Deac and Corzip [you don't know him]) My idea was that the Darkstar left a few traces of itself in Rwos' mind, and K'Warra used those to get past his mental defenses.

One (more) last thing: If you think I don't have a solution to these weird plot twists I've introduced (i.e. vampires) email me at redwinggreen7@yahoo.com and I'll email you back explaining. Cluttering up the RPG with idle threats (you'll destroy Coruscant to rid it of a few square kilometers of vampires? and the other Jedi would allow it? right) aren't the best thing. Thanks.

Oh one last thing - *kicks Deac* we've already been over this, you silly. I told you I'm getting rid of this stuff when this storyarc ends remember? ))

*Rwos groans, barely moving* No...didn't steal Darkstar...used...its...pieces...

Gilian: Rwos! *she rushes to his side* You're not...you're not dead!

*Starr wakes up. He pulls the now dim bolt out of his chest, wincing in pain*

Starr: What the hell was that?

Gilian: We have to get out of here. Prepare for when that bastard comes back. I want him dead.

Rwos: ...Won't be...back...

Gilian: What?

*Rwos struggles to speak further* They got...what...they wanted.

*Rwos' eyes close. He drops off into unconsciousness*

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,