Eye color: Blue
Distinguishing mark: a 1 inch scar on her right cheek
Weapons:
2 Lightsabers
Blade 1: Purple
Blade 2: Green
2 swords
Force sensitive: yes

Story: When Erica was 8 years old, her parents taught her how to use a sword. She was so taken by swordplay, that she constructed two swords of her own. By the age of 10, she could easily beat her parents at the same time when they were sparring.
On her 11th birthday, a man came to their house and, for no apparent reason, killed Erica's parents. Enraged by this, she drew her swords and fought him. He laughed, ignighted a lightsaber and dodged her swords. He finally managed to slash her cheek. Then he left, dropping his lightsaber as he exited the house.
She was filled with anger, but it slowly subsided and she began studying the lightsaber he had dropped. She examined carefully how it worked and how it was built. Then, she built two of her own, only using them when she couldn't find his.
She finally ran into him again after she turned 13. She fought him again and nearly killed him, but just as she was going to deliver the killing blow, he kicked her knee, breaking it. In a fit of anger, she smashed his lightsaber. He growled at her and went away.
After three months, Erica's knee was fully healed and she began practicing with her swords and lightsabers again in a small abandoned courtyard near the Jedi Temple. The Jedi observed her for a while and then took her in, realizing that she was Force sensitive. They recommended that she be trained by Jedi Master Caitlin Bryce. (Now you know what is in Caitlin's future.) Erica is very loyal to Caitlin and the two of them are rarely seen apart from each other.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?

Last edited by wildjedi; 06-10-2003 at 10:32 PM.
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,