View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 09:58 AM   #20
Ray Jones
[armleglegarmhead]

10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Question boming for freedom is like fu..in for virginity

let's get som serious points in here..
-stupid and bad people should die.
-people who do not care for mankinds mention/future/advance..
-people who try to land a plane at a scyscrapers 80th level...
-hey come on what did j.lopez do? ok, her music not the best.. but .. leave her alone she is not BAD! she just .. geeniceass lopez, if we start killing artists or people like that then we have to head on killing britney (whoo), christina (haa), siegfried&roy (chinchin).. the inventor of POP IDOL (first i thought POP YOUR IDOL.. herher .. i would have taken CHRIS (sorry eminem, but she rulz)) .. that would be a waste of ammo (resources) and time.
-lazy people.
-racists, rapers and children abusers.. hey it even doesnt matters if such people got a COLOR-O-SKIN (?) .. they can be transparent, may have green hair or sticked full with PEACE logo's .. i dont care, they must die FIRST.
-racists, rapers and children abusers..

[Hi. edited for unnecessary repetition]

-som or som more politicans.
-i would mention terrorists here, but i count them to the first three point in my list, there is no need to give them extra-attention, coz theyre really useless short thinking b.st.rds pretending theyre doing just for MANKINDS BEST. har. big laugh .. , though it is not funny.
-whale hunters. announced here for all people who kill, treat (or stuff like that) animals. hey i am just talking to you too, you with your 2 doggies in your 2 room flat living in a dusty city..
-smoking, drinking people saying DONT DO DRUGS.

-people who wont give me grog coz i forgot my ID in my other pants..

:~~~~

Last edited by scabb; 06-12-2003 at 10:50 AM.
Ray Jones is offline   you may: quote & reply,