View Single Post
Old 07-04-2003, 03:40 PM   #39
Luc Solar
PH34R TEH INSANE JAWA!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Thrackan Solo
IT NEVER SAYS TO KILL GAYS!!!!! Name one place in the Bible that it says to kill gay people? In fact Jesus hung around the most sinful people in there time(prostitutes,tax collectors, gays).

In fact in the Bible Jesus saves a women from being stoned by men because she slepped with another man other than her husband. You cant say that he hates other non0christians.
Well, umm...lemme think.. oh yes:

Leviticus 20:13
Quote:
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Dunno about you, but to me that pretty much sounds like "kill all gays".

The problem with christians is that they can not take any criticism.
They can't discuss the subject but yet have a need to talk about it.

Everyone is supposed to listen to their stories about Jesus doing this and Jesus doing that, and everyone *must* believe this even though they can offer no proof whatsoever, even though there are 144.588 different religions out there who all represent "the truth".

The second a question is presented highlighting the oddities of christianity, christians feel insulted. Whenever someone criticizes their system of belief, they feel insulted. The arguments don't matter, 'cause a true believer won't listen to them. They're like stubborn children who plug their ears with their fingers and go "lalalalalala I won't listen to you LALALALALALALA!"

Then, once the arguments have been presented, a true believer disregards it all and starts from the beginning by saying "Jesus died for our sins and you are going to hell because the bible sais so".

And that's what makes debating with religious people (christian or whatever) hell. That's what insults me. Not only do they insult my intelligence by telling stuff I *know* is wrong and can *prove* is wrong, but they're also so thick headed that nothing you say make any difference. There is no way in hell anyone can get through to these people! (BTW - not talking about anyone here, no-one on Lucasforums is the kind of religious type I can't stand)

We have thousands of religions and gods in the world. Billions of religious people who all KNOW that they are right and everyone else is wrong. Does anyone else see a problem with this?

My advice: if you can't handle the debate, stay out of the debate.

I enjoy these debates quite a lot. I do believe that there's a possibility that god exists in one form or another. Does that make it impossible for me to see the absurdities of the bible? Of course not. I won't block stuff out just because it's a matter of "religion" or concerning a book called "the bible".

Everyone knows, that if you're right, you're right. The more people test the truth, the more certain it is that they'll see the truth too`and convert. Where's the harm?

Got Honourz? Great.. I hope you choke on it!

I r0xx0r all j00 nooberz that mess with me. You nooberz suXor out of my way or I eat j00....

Most ridiculous Quote of the century: >)O(< ENmiTy: promoting mindless FFA and SD kills promotes disorderly conduct amoung the online community.
Luc Solar is offline   you may: quote & reply,