View Single Post
Old 07-22-2003, 03:09 AM   #1
Rebel Agent
Current Game: Changing diapers count?
Main Quest: Koribban

I am near completion of my main quest of the game, seeing as Koribban is the last world I have chosen to visit.

Anywho, let's cut to the chase. I'm so close to getting to the end, but there are a pair of obstacles I cannot get past.

Those Force immune beasts beginning with a "t". I killed the one on Kashyyyk because I had Jolee and Mission's help, but I'm all alone and taking on TWO beasts. I can get the health of one really low but die from the second one. I have tried grenades of all types, and even though they are Force immune, have tried them anyways. They are indeed immune. I have yet to try stealth, but my PC isn't to proficient in that and I am quite sure it won't work. I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Please help. Strangely, I haven't seen too many users here as far as I am... I'm usually really slow in game progression, but this one is just to cool. I hope to have beaten it tomorrow or Wednesday so I can restart with an optimized character (with the knowledge I've learned from my mistakes in his creation)

"The Force is strong with Katarn...." - Darth Vader, Star Wars: Dark Forces
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,