View Single Post
Old 08-02-2003, 01:38 PM   #3
Incredible_d

Great, mate!

(I guess I always am the earliest to respond to things that don't concern me.)

I'm very happy that there will be a sequel to Lost Cause. If Stuart's "Le Parka" is any indication of how good an actor he is, I bet he'll do well as Lube and the Narrator. Does this indicate a possible Tierra 2? (Noohh aboot the swashbuckin' adventure!!!)

On a different note, I'm trying to burn Tierra de los Muertos onto a CD. I've encountered two problems. One, the format of the Mp3s can't seem to burn onto CD correctly. With "Lost Cause," I had a mp3-wav converter that solved that problem by "normalizing" the mp3s, but I ran out of trial uses with the program (ain't I a cheapskate?) and now I'm wondering what it is that makes it unable to go to CD, and how I can fix that. My second problem is that I put the cast on the CD, and I'm not sure what Lawrence's last name is (I looked hard and I think it's Galkoff) and I don't know who narrated the beginning of Tierra. Stanley?

P.S. I know it's probably hard, given all personal problems and technical issues, to keep the Nightlight on. Your fans appreciate it, just so you know.

If there's one thing you can say about mankind
There's nothing kind about men
Incredible_d is offline   you may: quote & reply,