View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 10:07 PM   #5
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

I was gonna post this but never did because of what leXX said. But she gave us permission Thanks leXX!!!

GI Joes/ Ultimate Soldiers/ Dragons/ Blue Box soldiers. I get all sorts of Joes, but only WWII for the last 3 brand names.

Planet of the Apes. I got a few Medicoms (the coolest figures for PotA EVER never released in US and sell for 20-40 each ), the crappy Hasbro ones from a few years back, and even... even the 2001 movie figures

Indiana Jones. All the vintage and even the 12" one. I got 'The Relic Hunter', a nice 12" ripoff of Indy with a much better likeness to Ford then the Toys McCoy one. Got a custom of Indy as a German, and 2 Professor Jones (the second one looks more like Connery, but unlike the first, is in the wrong outfit ) I have the Disney one, and cannot wait for the second wave of Indy guys Know when those are coming out anyone?

Batman. Well, not anymore. I have all my Batman toys I played with on display though. I will retire them soon when worse comes to wose and need it for SW guys.

Xena. Haha, yeah, I just packed them up to make room for some soldiers and SW guys. Maybe if I ever get room, they'll once again be shelf worthy

And.... well.... Star Trek. Playmates and Art Asylum. I got 9" and small. I got all the crew members from each series in the 9" assortment (except for the Klingon chick from Voyager, they never made them ) I cannot wait for the original series Art Asylum guys

I got tons of crap from movies and other things (Jurassic Park, Congo, Waterworld, Spawn, etc etc etc) in storage. I learned my lesson after selling off my Turtles. I was sitting on a gold mine! They might go up in price over the years. You never know....

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,