View Single Post
Old 08-29-2003, 11:42 PM   #8
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Indy, eh?

Here's some MUST haves.

Vintage Raiders of the Lost Ark figures from Kenner. Very expensive for a few, but not hard to come by. At least here with all the toyshows. eBay is good. I have Indy, Belloq, German Mechanic, and Toht on the card. The rest I have loose along with 2 of 3 playsets made. One thing I need for the collectin to be complete in my eyes is the Ark that came with the 3rd playset!

12" Relic Hunter. Brian had it. I got mine from some military action figure store for only 110 dollars. It's a 12" generic Indy. Don't think it looks bad. It's the best out there, save for the hat. Not terrible, but I've seen better.

Disney Indys. I got the first one they made of him in the leather jacket. I can't wait for the second wave of them as you know.

Misc things to have.

Vintage Temple of Doom figures from LJN. VERY hard to come by. My Indy is a beat up peice of junk I was lucky to snag for 30 bucks at a show. Repro hat from Brian. I got the Giant Thugee loose and on the card and Mola Ram from a dealer at the toy show I now refer to as... Mola Ram

Custom Figures. eBay has tons. I got 2 different Henry Jones Srs (12") from there. Plus, I got a 12" custom of Indy as a German at a toyshow. I had my eye on his Indy in tux, Lao Che, Belloq, and Sallah. This fall... this fall...

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,