Thread: Battle!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2003, 01:14 AM   #5
topshot
Loves Taffy

(ROFL! That was a good one, Ray! And possibly to help others new to making RPG's, I might decide to post a guide to help them.)

All of a sudden, Yoshimitsu finds himself, Spawn, Link, and Mitsurugi transported into this parallel dimension that is supposed to be Star Wars.

Spawn:"Where the *censored* are we?!?!?!?!?"

Link:"How should I know? First I defeated an evil wizard back in my homeland of Hyrule, I find a piece of a strange rock that sorcerer was using, Zelda sent me on a quest to go destroy that Inferno and his Soul Edge, and now, after returning home, I'm suddenly transported here!"

Yoshi looks around, then tells the others,"Our situation is strange, indeed. I'm sure who or what had caused us to teleport here had good intentions."

Mitsurugi:"I've had enough of this sorcery! That woman must've done this to punish us!"

Yoshi:"Um, how can you tell if it was Taki's doing?"

Mitsurugi: "She tried to keep me from obtaining the Sword of Salvation, the Soul Edge."

Link:"Which then you found out that Soul Edge wasn't the sword you were hoping to obtain."

Spawn:"I'm getting tired of this babble. Let's just get whatever we're here for over with and find our way home. Besides, I've got a Klown to kill......."

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"

Last edited by topshot; 09-12-2003 at 09:03 PM.
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,