Using SKILLS- To make a skill check, roll 1d10 + Skill modifier (Skill modifier = skill rank + ability modifier + miscellaneous modifiers). The roll is made just like an attack roll or a saving throw. You are either trying to beat a certain DC (Difficulty Class), or beat another player's character check. For instance, Deel could attempt to sneak past a guard's Listen check with his Move Silently check. Skill rank is the number related to the number of skill points a character has invested in a skill. If a character invests 2 skill point in a skill that is within his class, then he recieves 2 rank. However if he invests the same 2 skill points in a skill that is not in his class, he recives only 1 rank.
How SKILLS work- Climb is a Strength skill, so when Rorworr the Wookiee makes a climb check, he adds his rank of 4, his Str modifier of +3, and his species bonus of +2 for a total of +9 (Which is quite good). He then rolls 1d20 and adds his modifier (rank + ability modifier + misc. modifier). The higher the result the better chance of Rorworr successfully climbing the obstacle.
DO NOT POST
Thrawn's Driving Theories
1. Green light means go. Yellow light means go faster. Red light means you didn't go fast enough.
2. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the road. . . and the sidewalk. . . heck don't come outside.
3. I'm going to drive really, really
fast. That way I'll pass all the scenes of the accidents before they even happen!
4. Real men don't need brakes.
5. If other cars can't feel your CD playing, it's not loud enough.
Motto: As far as I can, as fast
as I can, as loud
as i can.