View Single Post
Old 08-27-2001, 06:43 PM   #3
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Drinker of Hot Chocolate

Now for FEATS. A feat is a special feature that either gives your character a new capability or improves one he or she already has. For example, Kelko (a Rodain fringer) chooses to start with the Improved Initiative feat at 1st level. That feat adds a +4 bonus on his initiative checks.

Aquiring FEATS- Unlike Skills, Feats aren't bought with points. You simply choose them for your character. Each character gets one feat when the character is created. At every 3rd level after that (3rd, 6th, 9th, etc.). For multiclass characters the character gains feats according to character level, not class level. Additionally, many classes get extra class realted feats for free. For instance, a Jedi Consular gets Force sensetive, Weapon Group Proficiency (Simple), Weapon Group Proficiency (Blasters), and Sense. Human players get an extra feat at first level.

DO NOT POST

Thrawn's Driving Theories

1. Green light means go. Yellow light means go faster. Red light means you didn't go fast enough.
2. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the road. . . and the sidewalk. . . heck don't come outside.
3. I'm going to drive really, really fast. That way I'll pass all the scenes of the accidents before they even happen!
4. Real men don't need brakes.
5. If other cars can't feel your CD playing, it's not loud enough.

Motto: As far as I can, as fast as I can, as loud as i can.
Mitth'raw'nuruodo is offline   you may: quote & reply,