View Single Post
Old 10-04-2003, 02:20 PM   #38
Ernil
.......fin.......

Quote:
Taking life too seriously, eh? And this is a two page thread containing a heated argument concerning the name of another forum which is a sub-forum of another forum of a site called LucasForums which is about 0.00001% or the Internet, which is a moderately small part of our society, which is part of this planet, which is so infinitely small that it really doesn’t matter at all in the grand scheme of the universe, which is probably only one of an infinite amount of other parallel universes which alltogether makes up something that the human mind can't even comprehend.
Also, you're only one human of Billions on this earth. And we aren't even the only beings that live on this earth. Why do you bother to live? Put it into THAT perspective?

I say, put a passion into everything you do. Why do or have something you dont like, and doesn't work as well, if you don't have to. Even though it's a small, tiny part of the world, why not make it the best you can?

And while we're at it...may as well have a bit o' fun.

With Love,
Ernil

"Hammer and tongs! I am so torn between rage and joy, that if I do not burst, it will be a marvel!"
Ernil is offline   you may: