View Single Post
Old 10-23-2003, 05:58 PM   #10
Master_Keralys
Forumite

slight correction, but point remains...

Okay, I found a better quote: p. 185 of Refugee: "...a blond human girl who looked to be in her early teens ... in a black uniform that looked like a miniature version of the CEDF dress code." (Italics added for emphasis).

I'm interested to see what the people over at theforce.net have to say, but how many early teen-aged girls do you know that look like that, hmm?

I also find it interesting that, although her age is never given, the book always refers to her as a girl, not a young woman or even an adolescent.

And another good quote, a little bit later, Jacen noticing that she looked "... like a schoolgirl trying to impersonate a Grand Moff..." Again, italics added for emphasis. He also thinks of her as "one so young". (Both from p.240). Then, on p. 250, he thinks "...how young she was, hovering on the cusp of adolescence". I look forward to confirmation, but to me that sounds a little too young to have a figure that full and developed.

Danni may not have done much, but she's becoming more important both to the story and to Jacen. She did help make a couple of critical discoveries in the book, too, so... That's just my take on it.

Master_Keralys is offline   you may: