Thread: OJP Skin Pack?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2003, 07:27 AM   #11
Marker0077

Quote:
Originally posted by razorace
Why not "hire" staff now?
Because I have busted my ass on this stuff for over a year, alot of which was wasted time because of Lee but owell, such is life.

I don't want to hire just anyone, I want peace of mind that whomever is going to handle whatever their job is properly. once CM is released, it should get more peoples attention & interest. That's what I am waiting for.

There are only a select few I would hire on staff, you being one of them, but you have your own projects & I'm not 100% sure what I would need you for other than helping me with Skins Pack A.
Quote:
Originally posted by Samuel Dravis
I don't know why you'd need staff for a mod pack...I've haven't been able to try it though; your site is not up.
I wouldn't need staff for just a mod pack, it's much more than that. There's skins, hilts, sounds, there's the forums, emails, the site, etc; etc. There's alot of stuff to maintain & I have had people asking me to come back to modding MoH for 6 months now, not to mention the Developers Union poroject, & not to mention the Jedi Action project, so needless to say, I need this thing running all on it's own so I can keep everything growing. It's alot for one guy to handle, which is why this thing has been taking me so long.

Cool Links
Star Wars Funnies
Cool Mods for Medal of Honor
Cool Mods for the Jedi Knight Series
Don't want to wait for Star Wars 3? Well here ya go!

In-Game Names
Marker0077 (normal name)
Obi-wannabe (practice name)
Bar Upstairs from AA Building (drinking name)

Contact Info
AOL, Yahoo, Jabber, & IRC (QuakeNet): Marker0077
Cool Mods E-Mail: MoH @ Cool-Mods.com or JK @ Cool-Mods.com
E-Mail & MSN IM: Marker0077 @ Hotmail.com (*** anywhere in subject or won't get email)
Marker0077 is offline   you may: quote & reply,