Originally posted by Ck
POC! how could I forget! *Fantastic*
I think It was called the Emporer's New Groove, or something like that!
God, I sound like a right disney groupie
Thanks for the title. I think you are right. Sounds familiar anyway.
LoL, that's two Disney groupie now...
- I USHERED SOULS INTO THE NEXT WORLD. I WAS THE GRAVE OF ALL HOPE. I WAS THE ULTIMATE REALITY. I WAS THE ASSASSIN AGAINST WHOM NO LOCK WOULD HOLD.
- "Yes, point taken, but do you have any particular skills?"
-- Death consults a job broker (Terry Pratchett, Mort)
- "Sodomy non sapiens," said Albert under his breath.
- "What does that mean?"
- "Means I'm buggered if I know."
-- Mort and Albert are facing a problem (Terry Pratchett, Mort)
Destiny shall draw the Lightening
Down from Heaven; roll its Thunder
Far across the Sea, to where I
Wait upon the Shore of Wonder,
On the day the Sky is Opened
And the Tree is split asunder.
- Poem on Lady Cygna Threadbare's grave, Graveyard of the Guild of Weavers, Loom Island (LOOM)