View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 08:48 PM   #13
JofaGuht

I did like Lilo and Stitch, mainly because of the voodoo kit...."they're just my friends.....they need to be punished." that and Lilo's all hardcore beatin everybody up. But I guess I just don't like elvis that much.

And let's not forget that Finding nemo has come out on DVD. Pixar is awesome.

I did like Road to Eldorado, I'm gonna have to say that that was the disney movie with the best dialogue. But, of course, they needed to sing.

The Kid I would have liked a lot, if it weren't for the mindf*cking paradoxes and giant plot holes.

Wide Awake was also pretty cool. But i think that was Shyamalan's flick.

Buti'm stickin' with Fantasia (But Snow White was very influencial in animating. One of the first flicks that used rotoscoping.)

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,