Originally posted by Orca Wail
...(yes, rat. Mice are too nice)...
I like rats...
But I don't like Mickey Mouse (well, at the beginning he was funny, but now...).
I prefer reading Duck Comics. Especially by Don Rosa. He is great. He draws those tiny little details, and the stories are always greatly researched.
He would never draw a Mickey Mouse Comic.
- I USHERED SOULS INTO THE NEXT WORLD. I WAS THE GRAVE OF ALL HOPE. I WAS THE ULTIMATE REALITY. I WAS THE ASSASSIN AGAINST WHOM NO LOCK WOULD HOLD.
- "Yes, point taken, but do you have any particular skills?"
-- Death consults a job broker (Terry Pratchett, Mort)
- "Sodomy non sapiens," said Albert under his breath.
- "What does that mean?"
- "Means I'm buggered if I know."
-- Mort and Albert are facing a problem (Terry Pratchett, Mort)
Destiny shall draw the Lightening
Down from Heaven; roll its Thunder
Far across the Sea, to where I
Wait upon the Shore of Wonder,
On the day the Sky is Opened
And the Tree is split asunder.
- Poem on Lady Cygna Threadbare's grave, Graveyard of the Guild of Weavers, Loom Island (LOOM)