View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 05:12 PM   #6
ShockV1.89
Gen Mo'Kai

I don't have time for a long post, but I'll just say: Please dont judge the opinions of a large population by the actions of high school students. It doesn't matter if you're talking about music, or clothes, or anything. If you are different from them, then you are going to get the "OMG u r weird" response. Doesn't matter what it is.

that said, I like anything that I like. If I hear a song that I like and then find out that they're "mainstream" or whatever, I dont care. I like what I like. I'm not going to stop liking a song because "OMG They didn't write their own lyrics!" or "They were 'made'!!!" It doesn't matter to me, really.

Incidently, I can't stand Pink Floyd, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, etc. In fact, I dont like most "classic" rock bands. I never have. Does that mean I have no music appreciation? What, am I supposed to like certain music to be considered having "taste"?

I like what I like.

"Not all one pleads can be granted. But a good hearing soothes the heart." -The Instruction of Ptah-hotep.

"So here I go, it's my shot. Feet fail me not. This may be the only opportunity that I got..." -Eminem
ShockV1.89 is offline   you may: quote & reply,